Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
well let's say we should concentrate the talk now on the defensive positions ...

so who do u guys think Real should sign as defenders. .a fb & a CB

Beast

The Observer
My confidence is something private that belongs to me.. so back to my question..

which 2 defenders should we sign ?
what do you guys think of Caravalho ?

Hassan TPAH

why ? 4-4-2
------------------Diarra----------------
CR---------------Kaka-----------Ribery
---------Higuain--------Villa

thats still far too attacking, becuz i dont think ribery, cR or kaka are gonna pressurise the opposition without the ball... even in 00-03 era we had makalele with another midfielder to help out (solari, cambiasso, flavio, etc...)... i think only one of the two should come...

Beast

The Observer
i think it's better especially with my state of fatigue today is to wait.. the transfer window isn't open yet...

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
That doesn't mean anything, contracts can still be signed before club and player it's just the player registration that can't be completed until 1st July.

Hassan TPAH

as for the defenders, i like carvalho... actually he wud be perfect... complements pepe... very experienced and decent on the ball... and despite being past his peak, still one of the better CBs around...

for the fullback, as i mentioned earlier i'd rather have somebody more defensive at LB which allows ramos to continue going forward... so i wouldnt like somebody like lahm who is suspect at defending... perhaps clichy or evra (if possible... altho i dont believe either of those two will be sold by their clubs)... i have my doubts over taiwo as well... same for cissokho, again, maybe too attacking and inexperienced.. and same for filipe ... again, as i mentioned earlier my preferred option would be capdevila... knows the culture, the league and especially the manager... very good defender - if not that good going forward - and again, quite experienced... have marcelo as teh understudy to him... would be a short term fix till marcelo gets better, and would be willing to be rotated with marcelo

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Carvalho is good but he's always been injury prone, so he might not be a good idea. He's past his best though, that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans