Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
he has a tab.. he won the league bet last year... but he need to win some more this year.. i went through 2.5 years unbeaten since our Ronaldo scoring 3 goals in the WC bet and finally Pep defeated me

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
raul to be a starter (defined as starting half or more than half of real's liga games in the first half of the season). if I won, you'd have a bearded oleguer in our sig, if you won I'd haveta have guti in mine. sigh.

why ? 4-4-2
------------------Diarra----------------
CR---------------Kaka-----------Ribery
---------Higuain--------Villa

:lol:

maaaad jokes!

Guardian

My confidence is something private that belongs to me.. so back to my question..

which 2 defenders should we sign ?
what do you guys think of Caravalho ?

Real are interested in Ricardo Carvalho? That's great because he's shit. So that would be a good transfer for Real...from my point of view

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
^ Agree with zqa Chelsea's best although could be off to Inter with Deco to work for old pal Jose Mourinho.

Nándor

So Ribery & Villa are almost done.. we should fix the defense .. but first we need to put a Sale sign over some of the players
well let's say we should concentrate the talk now on the defensive positions ...

so who do u guys think Real should sign as defenders. .a fb & a CB

damn beast, i hope you're right!!! i trust you 100% when it comes down to these sort of things...i would be especially happy about david villa joining. he is my favorite forward together with fernando torres

to the defence then...i guess first of all, question is how many players are about to arrive. in the begining pérez named the number of 5-6 players. however, lately i read that valdano said, BESIDES kaka' & c. ronaldo another 5 or 6 players would have to arrive before the team is done.

anyways, personally i would differ between taking some risk now and invest into the future or go for high profile players in order to make "crack" signings at the back too and go for immidiate success.
in both cases my DM would be xabi alonso. damn he's so good. he even holds the DM spot with spain (currently at the confed cup) alone pretty damn good. the system is that 4-4-2 that beast meantioned before.

future:

i would go for spaniards only, in order to fullfill the promise to add more spanish flavor not only to the team, but also to the starting XI. i'd suggest 3 signings with marcelo as back up for ribéry on the left, since david silva will most likely not join madrid this summer.

- marcano (CB, but can also be used as LB)
- canella (LB)
- r. albiol (starting CB)
- metze (not sure if he'll stay after criticizing pérez' 94m € move for CR...if he stays, sub)
- garay (if he stays, sub)
- m. torres (RB sub)

s. ramos------pepe---r. albiol------canella

canella & marcano are two of the most promising young spanish defenders. good investment IMO and r. albiol is pretty experienced already with 23 years, having won the EC and being a starter for that record braking spanish national team.

short term solution:

i think carvalho is over the hill and if real were able to get a chelsea player, it should be alex. he may be slow but he's so damn powerfull and IMO he would complete pepe perfectly. for the LB i agree on capdevila being the best SHORT TERM solution, being like 1-2 seasons. nothing more. let marcelo grow or even get canella/marcano as the LB to grow.

s. ramos-----pepe---alex-----capedvila

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
cavarlho is a very good player i hope he goes to inter.. they are building quite a team for jose mourinho

Beast

The Observer
Robben was told if he don't accept a transfer deal he will not be registered next season...

I guess we owe Milan a favor... he will be good there

Guardian

Carvalho is shit and one of most overrated defenders. Alex and Terry are stronger and better than that joke. Hopefully he'll move to Madrid, because I'm 167678234 % sure he'll be Madrid's weakest link and Barca's trump card in el classico. Carvalho to Madrid!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans