Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Esteve

Ah. It was like half 6 my time. Anyway, any time before 12 is early for me. Today is different, I'm making the effort ;) Enough about my sleeping patterns, it looks like you were on to something regarding Villa. I hate you haha.

Beast

The Observer
i guarantee u he did sign a contract with us... i'm not worried about where Villa or Ribery will pick.. worried more about agreeing a fee with their clubs

Beast

The Observer
well Perez has just reconfirmed what i said last night " it's a matter of time before Villa arrive " ...

good to know we refused to sell Diarra to Juve... now they propose Trezguet swap for Ruud.. i'd rather we keep Ruud or sell him..
Barca should look into trezgoal as a back up IMO

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
How much do you think we can sell Ruud for? I read a report saying he is valued at 1.25 million.

Beast

The Observer
How much do you think we can sell Ruud for? I read a report saying he is valued at 1.25 million.
about right.. he only has one year left in his contract and won't play before November .. he is 33 as well
mid table epl teams foaming at the mouth for this madrid garage sale!

we officially denied the reported fax to EPL teams.. but it's a big chance to get good quality players from us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans