Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

well Perez has just reconfirmed what i said last night " it's a matter of time before Villa arrive " ...

good to know we refused to sell Diarra to Juve... now they propose Trezguet swap for Ruud.. i'd rather we keep Ruud or sell him..
Barca should look into trezgoal as a back up IMO

We should just give Eto'o another couple of years now I think. No one available who is better or could offer something different to him.

Villa? off to Madrid.
Torres? no chance.
Dzeko? 99% Milan's.
Ibrahimovic? Too expensive.
Negredo? Perez won't make same mistake twice.
Benzema? Aulas is a cunt to negotiate with so he'll be expensive. Plus overrated IMHO.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
my friend is convinced aston villa signing drenthe.... i donot care who real madrid buys as long as hands off my Barça players..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
We should just give Eto'o another couple of years now I think. No one available who is better or could offer something different to him.

Villa? off to Madrid.
Torres? no chance.
Dzeko? 99% Milan's.
Ibrahimovic? Too expensive.
Negredo? Perez won't make same mistake twice.
Benzema? Aulas is a cunt to negotiate with so he'll be expensive. Plus overrated IMHO.

I'm still pro-forlan.

benzema for a sensible fee would be awesone but anything over €30m would be too much and tbh that's what they'd ask for. although aulas can't play hardball for much longer. lyon won't dominate the french league any more which will hurt benzema's ability to shine and the more he plays the more it's obvious that, as good as he is, he's not the "new ronaldo" he was prophecised as.

but yeah the more time passes (and the less we seem interested in forlan) the more I'm thinking re-sign samu and start looking for a dominant number 9 to rotate with him.

beef-supreme

1. Villa
2. Forlán
3. Eto'o stays
4. Ibrahimovic

These are my personal preferences for our central forward position.
The problem with Eto'o staying and looking for Meta's no. 9 is the effect it would have on Bojan's development.
It could be solved with Bojan and Henry rotating the left forward spot - I do wonder how that would work out.
It could also mean that Bojan isn't confided-in by Pep to play on the left and he is squeezed out of the team.
If that would be the case then why not go all in and include Bojan in the David Villa deal? Obviously not that I would ever do that because I'm a huge fan of Bojan. I suppose that if Eto'o pledges his loyalty and keeps up his good goal totals, then we don't need to worry about missed chances because we could have a solid no. 9 to give our attack a new dimension. All of this would be perfect if Bojan played on the left as well. It would save us a HELL OF A LOT of money. It would require co-operation from the media and fans though, as we'd need to accept Eto'o as a new player and give him the benefit of doubt, go easy on him etc.

By the way, let's invade the Real Madrid thread with Barca talk :worthy:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
as a closing comment, I think bojan next season will do what we intended ribery to do and rotate with/replace henry from the team.

now, back to real madrid...

I'm wondering if sneijder will leave, and if so, who will get the 10? puskas wore that shirt. it's fucking epic and needs respect.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

RM is overrated :) I will laugh hard when they loose next year in the classico..let's start now !

F

FCB_Titi_LB

moehahahah ahahaha ha hhahahah DIVE hahahahaha kaka hahahaha shit hahah dive hahah

Beast

The Observer
as a closing comment, I think bojan next season will do what we intended ribery to do and rotate with/replace henry from the team.

now, back to real madrid...

I'm wondering if sneijder will leave, and if so, who will get the 10? puskas wore that shirt. it's fucking epic and needs respect.

could be Kaka's.. as reported he refused to wear no 5 as respect for Zidane.. it's one of 8-10 -18 or 22 (Torres said he will be delighted to give his shirt number to kaka )

moehahahah ahahaha ha hhahahah DIVE hahahahaha kaka hahahaha shit hahah dive hahah

come back when you reach puberty

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
could be Kaka's.. as reported he refused to wear no 5 as respect for Zidane.. it's one of 8-10 -18 or 22 (Torres said he will be delighted to give his shirt number to kaka )

I'm so glad he refused to wear 5.

fucking hell that would have been some silly shit.

there's a decent chance he'll take 22 again, and torres will take the 2 salgado vacates.

but tbh 10 is most likely. and ribery will take 11.

Beast

The Observer
i'm a traditional in terms of shirts.. anything about 25 is for reserve..
10 = playmaker
8 = CM
6=DM
7= Winger
9 = no 9
11= winger or SS or CF

12-15 sub defenders/goalie
16-18 sub midfielder
19-22 sub strikers... etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans