Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zqa-

Ramos brainfarts to often to be CB, Arbeloa isn't good enough. Pepe is quite good though. Marcelo isn't very good. But awright. I dont mind tbh.

Beast

The Observer
Arbeloa? :lol: I guess he's a Madrid product so that would come in handy for the CL team registration. Is Metzelder leaving? You should be getting Garay back from loan so I guess he'll be a decent backup for CB, or maybe play him as a DM beside Ruben, he's a good free kicker and that could be handy in certain situations.

negotiations are ahead with Rafa... the reason he want to get Glen is to replace Arbeloa who's contract run out next season .. we are talking about 3 to 8 Million for him...
Garay is back already.. up to Pellegerini to decide if he wants him or not.. u know how i feel about his ability

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I hope Marcelo gets a chance too, would be good. Miguel Torres could play RB too, he seemed quite a good player 2 years ago, what's the deal with him now?

Beast

The Observer
Ramos brainfarts to often to be CB, Arbeloa isn't good enough. Pepe is quite good though. Isn't good enoug at all. But awright. I dont mind tbh.

Arbeloa is a solid fb and great in marking .. i didn't see your players go past him or ours

I hope Marcelo gets a chance too, would be good. Miguel Torres could play RB too, he seemed quite a good player 2 years ago, what's the deal with him now?

still here & continue to be here... he is a good lad and still young he played several times last season

my fears are coming true... Valencia is trying to do a Mendieta to Villa..

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Zidane claims Madrid are closer to signing Ribery. So how much will it be now? 94m + 67m + 55m(roughly that) = 216m euro on 3 guys. Lucky for Madrid when it comes to La Liga it seems domination by a team lasts no longer than 2 years, so if Madrid don't win anything next season they are sure to win the season after, in which Barcelona will be in a crisis cause they didn't win La Liga. I don't think any league has a top 2 that is associated with the word 'crisis' as much as in La Liga with Madrid and Barca. :lol:

I think if Madrid make it past the round of 16 in the CL they will have made a good step forward in their plans.

Beast

The Observer
Zidane claims Madrid are closer to signing Ribery. So how much will it be now? 94m + 67m + 55m(roughly that) = 216m euro on 3 guys. Lucky for Madrid when it comes to La Liga it seems domination by a team lasts no longer than 2 years, so if Madrid don't win anything next season they are sure to win the season after, in which Barcelona will be in a crisis cause they didn't win La Liga. I don't think any league has a top 2 that is associated with the word 'crisis' as much as in La Liga with Madrid and Barca. :lol:

I think if Madrid make it past the round of 16 in the CL they will have made a good step forward in their plans.

if they continue their plans i see this team can dominate for more then 2 years IMO.. it's the first time superstars are under a good coach in "Perez" Madrid and his choice ...
the last 2 times "Galacticos " were properly coached they won 2 liga titles & 1 CL title under Del Bosque (who was here before perez )and one liga under Capello (when they were old and Calderon choice) ...

the reason i'm optimistic is Perez has a proper manager to coach them .. and not some idiot like Quieroz,Luxemborgo and lopez Caro

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
I don't know how Madrid can't make it past the last 16 Liverpool always do it and we, Man U and Chelsea do most times so I can't see why they can't.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
It's probably become a psychological thing within the team. Once they get past the round of 16 they'll probably do it every year from then on.

Beast

The Observer
It's probably become a psychological thing within the team. Once they get past the round of 16 they'll probably do it every year from then on.

which is another plus in changing the squad with players who managed that feature .. won't be a psychological thing anymore

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Not really, how long has it been happening now? Since 2005? There's been a fair few player changes since then and they still couldn't get over the line, though with Raul out of the starting lineup that could be a big plus since in all those games where you got KO'd he was probably one of the worse offenders. This is the best chance to get past that stage and if you do maybe you can go on even further. I'm quite interested in seeing how Madrid turn out this season, it's going to be good. :D

Nándor

beast, what's this with MARCA claimning pérez has decided not to go for david villa because he doesn'T want another case mijatovic!!!??? they claim he's now going for plan B: benzema:angry:

i suggest that's nothing but papertalk, especially after pérez himself said just yesterday it would only be a matter of time. it doesn't make sense to me to drop him now and go for benzema

Nándor

LOL, Benzema! Beast's favourite player!! And Benzema had a quiet season to boot, even better.

i still don't believe it...makes no sense at all, coming just one day after pérez said it's only a matter of time, plus valencias viec pres, that if david villa would move to madrid, nothing would happen

i stick with believing in beast, who said the deals of david villa and ribéry are done.

Beast

The Observer
The reason for this is Aulas request to take Huntelaar... for Real it will be a much better option not to pay a lot of money and get a forward...due to some doubts in the club about paying a lot of money for Valencia..
as proposed Benzema could cost 15-20 + Huntelaar..

NO COMMENT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans