Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
f... no, there is no way that would have a possible outcome!!! where the f... are MARA and AS with a poll when you need them???!!!:angry:

if pérez really signs benzema...where and when does the spanish flavor part kick in!!!??? granero??? negredo??? villa??? silva??? etc...

god i hope this is just paper talk in the end!!! i was so happy to some extend when you said viall & ribéry are done deals

It's just an option and some of them (the quad decision makers) are thinking about it... from an economic point of view it makes sense ... Valencia demands are a lot.. Villa signature is not an issue .. it's already done and dusted but Real are trying to lower Valencia demands .. this could all be a negotiation tactic similar to the hilarious "Barca has 35 mil for transfers "

Nándor

quite possible. however, IF this is not just about the price, but also about fearing another mijat case, than pérez is clearly making a mistake by trying to lower the price, turning ever cent twice and try to get villa and other valencia players (like albiol & silva) on the very cheap!!! especially, since i read more than often, valencia are willed to settle for 30m € + negredo. i mean come on, that's 5m € more...wtf is 5m € for a club like real madrid, who has recently signed kaka' & c. ronaldo (not talking about the fees, but about making money due to them), when you get in exchange one of the best strikers in the world (at the moment) and arguably THE BEST spanish striker (again, at the moment and together with fernando torres)!!!???

it would really hurt to lose out on david villa because of 5m € and get benzema instead. ffs, might as well through in another castilla player...it's not like they are gonna use them the next season anyway.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
this could all be a negotiation tactic similar to the hilarious "Barca has 35 mil for transfers "

I can't believe some people actually believe that. :lol:

if you bench higuain after the season he just had I may laugh so hard I break into tears.

fuckit, if you don't want the kid we'll take him!

E

Esteve

Sign Benzema! I mean, it makes sense, Villa isn't worth it, let Barça have him ;)

Nándor

new turn around...valencia now have supposingly declaired that david villa is not for sale!!!

guess that's the answer to any tactical game by madrid to lower the price.

Beast

The Observer
new turn around...valencia now have supposingly declaired that david villa is not for sale!!!

guess that's the answer to any tactical game by madrid to lower the price.

they are pissed from Villa ... tbh they have a point..

10 $ they will sell in less then a month

Valencia is doing a press conference in less then an hour explaining what happened (i think they will slam us first for signing Villa behind their back and Villa could be included in the insults :D )

Mendieta Part II...

Last edited:
E

Esteve

Beast, I'm lost. How is David Villa now not for sale? Valencia are pissed but haven't Madrid got Villa's signature yet?

E

Esteve

Yeah but won't Villa be pissed if Valencia won't let him leave? Why not sell to Barça? There's a good lad.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Supposedly Llorente wants Villa to go to Chelsea cause they've made the biggest cash offer? Llorente should just give in and let Villa go to Madrid, at the end of the day Valencia are fucked no matter how many guys they sell IMO.

Beast

The Observer
they can't force Villa to move to a club he don't want to move too.. that's another thing Valencia should take into consideration...
Villa won't go AWOL or anything he is not that kind who can force a transfer but at the end if he don't want to leave the liga u simply can't force him

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
That's why I'm saying Llorente should just let him go to Madrid, cause at the end of the day he won't go anywhere else, he's not like Robinho and will move to a team he doesn't want to go to cause of money. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans