Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
Not really, how long has it been happening now? Since 2005? There's been a fair few player changes since then and they still couldn't get over the line, though with Raul out of the starting lineup that could be a big plus since in all those games where you got KO'd he was probably one of the worse offenders.
stop pulling crap out of your ass.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
We'd see endless amounts of complaints from Beast to sub Benny off, or drop him from the team cause he didn't score or anything. :lol: Would be gold!

Warik

The great Benzema? the best striker in the world Benzema? your favourite player Benzema? better than Zidane, Benzema?

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
I think we should list, one by one, all the things that are good about Kareem Benzema. I shall start:

His goal against Manchester United.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
The very mention of his name brings about an anger in beast that makes the grapes of wrath look like a few mouldy sultanas.

Nándor

no benzema instead of david villa!!! and no forlan instead. either pay the f... money valencia ask and get the deal done or keep negredo :blowup::badday::cussing:

i can't believe some call him "the new ronaldo"...that even hurts writing it down

now, more than ever i hope for and want david villa to join madrid!!! benzema is a big NO

Beast

The Observer
well the positive outcome (trying to fool myself here and find positives ) is that los merengues in the old forum could commit suicide which will be a good thing to the general public

Nándor

f... no, there is no way that would have a possible outcome!!! where the f... are MARA and AS with a poll when you need them???!!!:angry:

if pérez really signs benzema...where and when does the spanish flavor part kick in!!!??? granero??? negredo??? villa??? silva??? etc...

god i hope this is just paper talk in the end!!! i was so happy to some extend when you said viall & ribéry are done deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans