Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
He'd be stupid to. If he did and lost form then his spot in the WC would be in jeapardy.
I disagree with that bit I don't think he would lose his spot as Spain no.1 striker. His partnership with Torres is the best anywhere and he scores bucketloads.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
7 is an epic number for united and liverpool. although liverpool don't treat it as such (although the two most recent holders were both boyhood liverpool fans who had crazy skills, but for one reason or another neither worked out).

I agree. Kewell should have been an amazing No.7 for us but we all know how that turned out, Keane too.

I want us to buy a quality player to give the No.7 too. Keegan, Dalglish, Beardsley and Mcmanaman have all worn it.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
LOL! We are not getting Benzema. Just throw that rumor down the drain and never ever talk about it.

Now, moving on. Tactically speaking the 4 2 3 1 is our best option with the attacking options we got to be honest but while benching Higuain is a dreadful thought, we will see what will happen. We don't have to play that formation consistently and we will need every bit of flexibility for such a congested season.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
if its true what i'm reading i'm fucking too happy....villa at madrid's gonna be too scary.i know our own team is almight but still i'm scared of villa at madrid....

can anyone say wats going on?? BEAST, r u there??

Beast

The Observer
if its true what i'm reading i'm fucking too happy....villa at madrid's gonna be too scary.i know our own team is almight but still i'm scared of villa at madrid....

can anyone say wats going on?? BEAST, r u there??
in a nut shell .. we tried to force them to accept a low bid based on the fact that Villa signed and will only move to Real Madrid... Valencia returned with a press conference thus taking the fights to the newspaper pages...

it's a matter of a waiting game.. Real already has 5 very good forwards.. Valencia need to pay the bank in less then a month... so light up your Monte Cresto , have a Napoleon shot and enjoy the Beluga caviar like any citizen of Monaco

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I agree. Kewell should have been an amazing No.7 for us but we all know how that turned out, Keane too.

I want us to buy a quality player to give the No.7 too. Keegan, Dalglish, Beardsley and Mcmanaman have all worn it.

gerrard should be wearing it, to be perfectly honest.

he's not a genius skillmerchant like the previous owners have been so he doesn't fit in terms of that, but he's your captain and joint most-awesome attacking force so it really should be on his back. number 8... what silliness!

barca7788

Nepali Cule
thanks beast...

villa signed with madrid already:rolleyes:..how can player sign without club's permission? or they gave the permission before negotiating with madrid?

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I wouldn't mind seeing Kuyt in it tbh.

nah come on, dirk's awesome n' all but liverpool's number 7 is legendary.

tbh you put gerrard in the 7 and mighty dirk in the 10.

I can't believe how poorly liverpool treat two of the three iconic attacking numbers. and before 'nando you were shabby with the 9, too!

ANYWAY BACK TO REAL MADRID.

will you go for another striker if the villa bid fails?

or will you stick with higgers and negredo?

Beast

The Observer
thanks beast...

villa signed with madrid already:rolleyes:..how can player sign without club's permission? or they gave the permission before negotiating with madrid?

They gave permission.. according to Villa agent who was furious 2 hours ago.. he said to the press" Valencia told him to find a buyer for Villa to help solve the economic situation and then after long negotiations with "4 " clubs.. they told him we are not selling today "

ANYWAY BACK TO REAL MADRID.

will you go for another striker if the villa bid fails?

or will you stick with higgers and negredo?

about fucking time.. who cares what Liverpool players wear no 7 ?

stick.. we have a great forward line already... Villa is an upgrade.. if he isn't coming no need for anyone although from the targets mentioned i can easily sense Pellegerini wants speed and that's something only Higuain can offer ..:sad:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
about fucking time.. who cares what Liverpool players wear no 7 ?

stick.. we have a great forward line already... Villa is an upgrade.. if he isn't coming no need for anyone although from the targets mentioned i can easily sense Pellegerini wants speed and that's something only Higuain can offer ..:sad:

come on beastie, conversations evolve.

while I'm all for keeping on-track let's not be topic-nazis!

higuain is awesome. hunter/negredo be good. RAUL~!~!! and for the one forward role that's 3 good options. of course the one thing is, if you DO miss out on villa, I can't see perez not going for another striker as a replacement.

and yeah pellegrini is looking to turn you into a deadly counterattacking side. RKR on the counter is fucking ridiculous speed and accuracy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans