Nándor

+1000000000000000

good to see u back tek

The new Madrid shirt is available with only 3 players numbers available
1- Iker Casillas
4- Sergio Ramos
7- Raul Gonzalez

...............................the rest are number-less

that's bullshit from the press regarding higuain!!! i checked out real madrid official website and went into the online store. HIGUAIN DEFENITLY HAS HIS NUMBER!!! he's safe as well, unless he decides to change his number maybe. then again, they are already selling the new shirt with his no. 20

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
special schools are all over him.

I think Perez has declared open war vs FCB in all three realms ... the fourth estate, the transfer market, and the pitch.

It seems as though Perez has had a game plan from day one, and thus far, at least from what we can tell, he has executed it from his own end flawlessly in the first two realms. Whether RMadrid will be able to beat us on the pitch, well only time will tell that.

S

Snyde

They need an offensive, we don't. We need to keep our strengths and minimize our weaknesses. In that area perez cannot effect us much. It would have been great to get someone like Villa/Ribery but as long as we can prevent them from going to Madrid we haven't lost in the Market.

A failure in the market would be if we are not able to get strong backups by the end of this month and renew key player's contracts. In those areas Madrid have little to no power. If we do that and get an attacker who match of equal quality as our starters then we would have completed all objectives.

Beast

The Observer
special schools are all over him.

I think Perez has declared open war vs FCB in all three realms ... the fourth estate, the transfer market, and the pitch.

It seems as though Perez has had a game plan from day one, and thus far, at least from what we can tell, he has executed it from his own end flawlessly in the first two realms. Whether RMadrid will be able to beat us on the pitch, well only time will tell that.

360gamer9.jpg

Beast

The Observer
Inter sporting director Marco Branca is in Madrid sitting with our guys... words on the street negotiating Ibra :sad: & Maicon

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Don't think Madrid need Maicon tbh, and I wonder what they are willing to dish out to get Ibra, surely not the price that Inter want since Ibra isn't as marketable as Ronaldo or Kaka.

Beast

The Observer
yes tailor made for my convenience

my big mouth is coming back to hunt me big time... i always said karma is a bitch.. didn't expect she'll bitch slap me this way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans