Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
We really need to get Txiki down to some League One sides in England to "negotiate" some "transfers" there. That way Florentino will come swooping in for a pile of shit thinking he's getting one over on us.

Beast

The Observer
Maicon just threatened to quit Inter if they don't assemble a team capable of winning the Cl.. so i assume Branca visit is in line with that...

that's a good piece of business for Real if we can get him

Hassan TPAH

no point in buying him... ramos offers so much more as a RB... and it would be wasteful to send him to CB... rather than signing maicon, we ought to use the same money to buy a central defender...

Beast

The Observer
Ramos is awesome player.. but his crossing ability are hardly a strength , he is more solid defensively then Maicon & Alves.. but even though he bombs forward a lot his crossing ability leaves a lot to be desired...

i trust Ramos in the CB position .. he has it all to excel .. plus he did play there a lot.. however a speedy pair (pepe-Ramos) with proper coaching could be a big advantage ..

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
maicon is making zidane-type noises.

but I'd be surprised if he didn't give inter at least one more year to come good.

what makes me laugh is real wanting to buy maicon when they have ramos who is spanish, younger, and does basically the same thing. his crossing is actually rather good. I guess they really are out of ideas for who to buy at CB. and ramos/pepe haven't got a brain between them so that's a retarded CB pairing especially if you sell djila.

Beast

The Observer
maicon is making zidane-type noises.

but I'd be surprised if he didn't give inter at least one more year to come good.

what makes me laugh is real wanting to buy maicon when they have ramos who is spanish, younger, and does basically the same thing. his crossing is actually rather good. I guess they really are out of ideas for who to buy at CB. and ramos/pepe haven't got a brain between them so that's a retarded CB pairing especially if you sell djila.
rather good ?? i think u don't watch Real at all... Ramos has everything to be a top defender except his crossing.. hate to say it but Salgado do a better job in this area alone..
most of his crosses are either 2 short or 2 slow and so much easy to defend

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
rather good ?? i think u don't watch Real at all... Ramos has everything to be a top defender except his crossing.. hate to say it but Salgado do a better job in this area alone..
most of his crosses are either 2 short or 2 slow and so much easy to defend

I can think of at least four goals off the top of my head that he set up with great crosses.

I'm sure he doesn't put in great crosses every time, but he gets so many crosses in and has the ability to put in deadly ones that with a bit of coaching his consistency will improve.

it's just spending money for spending's sake. you need a defensive leader to partner pepe (or ramos, if you buy maicon and feel like offloading the violent retard) way more than an attacking RB, especially if you sell djila.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
pleaseee play ramos at center back i beg you real madrid.. maicon is good but we have dani alves... it is hard to choose who is better for brasil at dani crosses have been shocking as of late... i do not see how it can be said ramos does not have a good cross... every time i ever seen him it seems he gets an assist.. however i do not think ramos is that great defending

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Ramos isn't good............he is great.

I also think he will become a truly great centre back - that is his future position and Madrid need him in the centre more than they need him at right back.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ramos isn't good............he is great.

I also think he will become a truly great centre back - that is his future position and Madrid need him in the centre more than they need him at right back.

they don't need him in the centre, they have pepe. both play similarly when in the middle.

they need a cannavaro replacement, a defensive leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans