Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
he just bought a lot of them that's the problem..

GREAT NEWS.. Branca was in Madrid to discuss Maicon not the NOSE :D

finally some good news from Madrid... hope the nose stay away from us

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Is Metzelder going to leave also?

LOL, EMD says Madrid will go for Aguero. :lol: Gotta love some of these stories!

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Is Metzelder going to leave also?

LOL, EMD says Madrid will go for Aguero. :lol: Gotta love some of these stories!
That's a little far fetched :lol:. I don't know what would drive to Real. He would be hated by Atleti fans. He should come to Barca.

Nándor

well, actually the agüero thing is not that far fetched...during last season, it had been confrimed that agüeros agent (i think his dad) was in talks with real madrid over a move. agüero has a 50m € release clause and would be one of the best investments out there regarding price, age and potential.
however, right now, i think it's only a rumor with strong realtions to bullshit

MARCA keep up with their ibra story!!!

meanwhile, some good news i think regarding david villa. chelsea have lowered their offer to 41m € (7m € less)!!! that could be reals way back in and the final push that sees david villa move to madrid. COULD
damn, the goal david villa scored yesterday was a beauty!!! damn it pérez, pay it, he's worth all the money!!! ibra, benzema, forlan or villa??? villa wins it with ease, hands down!!!

MARCA also claim, arbeloa is very close to returning to madrid. don't know what to think about that, but basically i don'T like it. there is no need for another RB, a LB and a CB is what's needed. arbeloa would add nothing IMO other than being spanish and an ex castilla player. not to meantion i don't rate him. didn't impress my at all just yesterday (given on the wrong side, but that's where real need a defender, the LB spot) and was nowhere even near to what capdevila offered on that left side. waste of money IMO

also rumors around xabi alonso keep circuling. currently AS claim, the player hopes that he can leave for 30m €.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I reckon getting Aguero would be a mistake anyway, he's a SS and Kaka would most likely be playing in an SS position behind the striker. Aguero isn't an out and out striker so there is nowhere he'd fit into the team.

I reckon for a CB Madrid should go for Albiol.

Ramos--Albiol-Pepe--Marcelo(or another LB)

That's a pretty decent defence.

Nándor

i reckon that in the end, this is all speculation, bullshit and above all, a tactic to put some preasure on valencia and maybe even david villa. however, in a recent interview pérez said that the signing of villa in his opinion is not a matter of money. i guess that leaves only valencias hate towards selling to madrid

with chelsea lowering their offer to 41m €, which is similar to what real had offred, valencia no longer can pretend to sell villa to chelsea because it's the best offer

as for agüero, with regards to the alternatives that are rumored, agüero would be the best option hands down. picture him partnering higuain upfront with kaka' behind.

i agree on albiol...and if only one other defender should come, i'd say go for capdevila as LB with instant impact

btw, with regards to ibra...MARCA poll shows, that 64% of madridistas don't want him at madrid.

madridistas keep sending are very clear message to pérez: david villa. it was no to forlan, no to ibra and sure would be no to benzema too if there was a poll regarding that question.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Galatasaray want Huntelaar!! :lol:

Apparently Roma want Huntelaar too, that could be a good move for him if he can outwit the defenders. He could be the new Trez for Serie A.

Beast

The Observer
Do you really want it to end before we've made even a single buy?? :lol:

Anyways.....Beast where do you see each member of the dutch clan heading to?

tricky.. i think Robben will head to Serie A maybe Inter..
VDV Germany
Drenthe onloan
Ruud EPL or Serie A possibly Milan
Huntelaar could stay or head to Serie A or EPl top side
Sneijder a big possibility staying if not the EPL and i believe Manure should be looking
for him as a rightful heir to Scholes

it's too early to tell but i don't see them all leaving as the press make it.. i believe Valdano will be looking to recap 50 Million ..
if they don't get good prices especially for Robben & Sneijder they won't allow them to leave
Hola amigos. I'm back, can someone give me a quick round up, who is coming, who isn't, and all that ish. Try make it short and sweet!

Villa or Negredo staying -arbeloa or Maicon i'd say 80 %
Xabi - 50 % -60 % .. possible replacement Lucho Gonzalez
Ribery 60 % ..
Albiol 60 %
it's not a matter of agreeing with the players .. it's a matter of agreeing a fee with the clubs.. especially in Villa & Ribery case

Warik

Aguero is very farfetched...Its the agent of any players job to take all calls and relay offers to his client...but then like with Pique the agent can take the call only for the player to say he's not interested...and Aguero has said that enough times for it to be pretty telling...I mean if he had said he didn't want Madrid once it could be swept under the carpet but he's said it repeatedly, at least upwards of 10 times...any chance he gets he says it.

Also, coincidence we were linked with Aguero again yesterday then 24 hours later Madrid being linked with him again? the Madrid papers are linking Madrid with the same players the Barça press linking us to...Its just silly games between them tbh..as in we want Forlan, you want Forlan, we want Ibra, you want Ibra, we want Benzema, you want Benzema, we want Aguero, now you want Aguero...Chance of you getting Aguero next to zero, saying otherwise is wishful thinking.

Nándor

well, as far as agüero & benzema go, it's not the madrid press but el mundo deportivo and aulas who said, if benzema would leave, it'll be madrid.
regarding ibra, it's also hardly the press, regardless wether barcas or madrids press. it's his agent who is constantly linking ibra with a move to either barca or madrid. you kinda wonder...one would think, that a player who believes being and gets labeled as being worth the same as CR or even more than CR & kaka' combined would practically sell himself due to his outstanding class :p

as far as madridistas go, it's very clear that any new striker has to be david villa. if not, it's keeping negredo. agüero didn't even reach 5% in any poll regarding players for madrid and like i said, forlan & ibra got a clear no in the polls

V

Vega

Villa wants to come to Barcelona though ;-)

Luis Enrique (who is also an Asturian player who started in Gijon like Villa) is Villa's absolute hero and L. Enrique has been saying numerous times that Villa is the man for Barcelona.. When your hero says you're the perfect man for his team, I think your choice is pretty clear, even if another team offers 2 Million extra :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans