Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Apparently Arbeloa's agent is also the agent of De La Red, so it could also be about De La Reds tests and/or his future man...

Yes i know they share the agent.. but i also know we've asked Liverpool about Arbeloa .. his price will be cheap considering he has the same situation as E2 (last year of contract ) .. Arbeloa spoke about he desire to come back to la liga .. and considering the "Spanish " flavor and Cantera .. i do believe we could be securing him very soon..
Arbeloa is solid defensively and will balance out the defensive line especially that i heard the fee will be 3 to 5 Million

Warik

Yeah, the whole talking bollocks in the Madrid threads incredibly boring now diegomessi. Funny the first few times, but its been overdone.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
especially that i heard the fee will be 3 to 5 Million
Wow, would be a nice addition to the team for this fee. That's like one of the first decent and realistic transfer fees i heard (if it's true of course but we all trust the beast) this mercato. there was also some gossip about maicon and real but a fee of 35 million is demanded.

yes diegomessi, we know. we ..... know

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
your not happy anymore?
okay sorry sorry not much passion floating in this forum it has not even been a month and everyone forgot already :sad:

Beast

The Observer
Wow, would be a nice addition to the team for this fee. That's like one of the first decent and realistic transfer fees i heard (if it's true of course but we all trust the beast) this mercato. there was also some gossip about maicon and real but a fee of 35 million is demanded.

yes diegomessi, we know. we ..... know

well that fee & Negredo (however Negredo price was already stated in his contract ) ..

they are talking about arbeloa for 2 weeks now in the press and he makes a lot of sense for Real.. he knows the club, he is our boy, Rafa taught him a lot and he gained a lot playing in the EPL .. plus he would be cheap and it makes sense for Liverpool who just signed another RB ...

Maicon is quite good but i think they will need players who were brought up by the club and know what Madrid is all about
Valencia blocking Villa deal can also push the chances of Negredo staying... well it's all too early.. nothing will happen before first week of July.. so lets enjoy the boring summer & the Conf. cup

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Yeah, the whole talking bollocks in the Madrid threads incredibly boring now diegomessi. Funny the first few times, but its been overdone.

It's still funny if you do it the right way, you have to actually talk about something though, not just run in and shout "Barça del triplete" and run out again.

What is everybody's favourite flavour of jelly? Personally I was always very fond of raspberry jelly and my Mum had an awesome racing car shaped jelly mould. Please discuss jelly....or cheese, NOW!

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I would definitely sell Arbeloa for £5m AND Negredo.

Not because I am not an Arbeloa fan, because I am and I think he is a class defender and often very underrated. But we need another Striker to back up Torres and Negredo is class as well and fits that bill. So considering funds are tight I would accept that deal.

Plus it gives our youth player, Stephen Darby, a right back, the chance to back up Johnson.

Beast

The Observer
I would definitely sell Arbeloa for £5m AND Negredo.

Not because I am not an Arbeloa fan, because I am and I think he is a class defender and often very underrated. But we need another Striker to back up Torres and Negredo is class as well and fits that bill. So considering funds are tight I would accept that deal.

Plus it gives our youth player, Stephen Darby, a right back, the chance to back up Johnson.

LOLOLOLOL are u crazy ?? it's 5 Mil for Arbeloa .. no Negredo included... I meant both players are back home... hahahahahaha Eddy what do you think we are..:lol:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well then £8m is the price not £5m. Don't know where you got 3-5m from.

Also heard a £38m deal for Alonso and Arbeloa.......

I do think Rafa may try and get Negredo though. He won't get a game at real next season. You have Higuain, RVN, Huntelaar and Raul. So its limited for him.

Beast

The Observer
Well then £8m is the price not £5m. Don't know where you got 3-5m from.

Also heard a £38m deal for Alonso and Arbeloa.......

I do think Rafa may try and get Negredo though. He won't get a game at real next season. You have Higuain, RVN, Huntelaar and Raul. So its limited for him.

Up to negotiations ... he can be signed for free in 6 month.. and u get nothing and meanwhile u just spent more then half of your transfer kitty on Glenn so you are in deep shit if you go to next season with the current squad it will be Deja vu from last season pending injuries..

Negredo is ahead of Ruud & Huntelaar as we speak .. his price is 15-18 Million that's if Valdano & Pellegerini decide to seel ..

i read the English rumor about the deal for both Xabi & Arberloa ..i know they are far ahead in negotiating with Arbeloa in particular .. don't know about the price but i think you will not end with Negredo IF he moves it will be to Valencia as part of Villa deal not Liverpool

When you pay 94m for Cron people would think you'd be a tad crazy!

Not that much considering his Quality,trophies & fame
... however paying Arbeloa who's free to sign in 6 month an equivalent of 23 Million Euro is pure stupidity

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Depends if you want Alonso desperate enough to sacrifice Negredo.

I am telling you beast £8m is the fee - he will not be sold for less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans