Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Hmmm, I don't like the idea of Alonso going to Madrid, but it really depends on De La Red. Maybe he's not going to be able to continue his football career which is why Madrid are getting Alonso?

Beast

The Observer
Depends if you want Alonso desperate enough to sacrifice Negredo.

You want cash more.. and we don't see eye to eye in regards to Negredo price.. u want to evaluate Negredo with 9 Million which blocked any future talk about him.. and Valencia will be in need for a replacement striker .. Villa is considerably more important then Xabi for Perez & the club

Nándor

Apparently Arbeloa's agent is also the agent of De La Red, so it could also be about De La Reds tests and/or his future man...

that man is also the agent of albiol and portugal, with rumors having it, that negotiations for albiol intensify, not to meantion arbeloa and with portugal negotiating his departure from madrid. so basically, that agent was a very buisy man on his visit to the bernabeu :p

i like the news about xabi alonso, though i think 45m € is a lot for him & arbeloa, especially since i'm not all that eager for arbeloa, who's another RB instead of a much needed quality natural LB however, signing xabi alonso would be perfect IMO. that way, if he comes back, de la red could be given a more offensive role.

AS claim, that a deal for ribéry is very close and will be struck before the end of june. however, it would be the clubs intention to keep that negotiating quite, unlike the david villa one. real apperently offering 55m € with bayern asking for 60m €.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
he is the main answer to our problems..we can't function without a traditional play maker .. someone the players look up to and pass the ball to .. someone who can solve tactical problems
What was your problem against Barca? You have a strong team when attacking, you need only 1 CF/WF to sub Raul. It's your fucking defense man...
Cronaldo is good, indeed, but NOT worth 94 million... if he is worth 94 million, what is messi worth? Younger and better already, hmm, 2-3 billions?

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
kaka is not player known for his passing and linking and controlling of the midfield.. him and crinaldo altjough different styles function very similiar.. Madrid needs a linker in the midfield they can buy ribery that will not help... is kaka going to only stay in the center of the field

Beast

The Observer
What was your problem against Barca? You have a strong team when attacking, you need only 1 CF/WF to sub Raul. It's your fucking defense man...
Cronaldo is good, indeed, but NOT worth 94 million... if he is worth 94 million, what is messi worth? Younger and better already, hmm, 2-3 billions?

No we don't.. not in the playmaking department.. we only had Robben & Ramos... it's not the fucking defense as much as the inept midfield.. look @ liverpool 2 games.. we couldn't take the ball from point A to point B ... the players couldn't find anyone to pass the ball to .. solve the midfield = solve the defense ... simply because u won't need to huff the ball or give it away cheaply

kaka is not player known for his passing and linking and controlling of the midfield.. him and crinaldo altjough different styles function very similiar.. Madrid needs a linker in the midfield they can buy ribery that will not help... is kaka going to only stay in the center of the field

Huh ? i guess the last time u saw Kaka was during the crusades ...
taxi for Diego :wave:

Beast

The Observer
It's all Barca fault... this the type of knowledge you bring nowadays ..
next season we will have our own

we should start a clan

Beast

The Observer
That would be fun to watch.. build a Colosseum to watch and ensure "thumbs down" is the normal reaction after each battle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans