Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
*Allegedly* madrid only sold 1 million shirts last year (according to Sala i Martin), less than Barça. For every football shirt that sells the club concerned receives roughly 10€ back, which means that to cover the purchases of Cristina and Koko Madrid will have to shift 16m extra shirts, and that's before they start paying the guy with the God complex and the God botherer. They're living in cloud cuckoo land. All this "we have 250m fans worldwide" is bullshit, that research is based on people being asked who their preferred club is, only a tiny percentage of those people would ever be prepared to go out and buy the shirt.

Actually the bullshit coming from Sala Martin is another laprotism case of Madriditites.. strange u fall for it considering u work in a Bank

Shirt sales is a fraction of any club budget.. yet u repeat Martin (who should know better ) about the financial gains of any club is not about selling shirts.. we are not a kits shop for Christ sake ..

All I am saying is I do not think Ronaldo will be the global superstar you think he will be. In the sense of being the marketing money machine.

Please note I am talking marketing here not football, where I do think he will succeed.

He is a global star Eddie .. we don't care what Man U rivals think.. but saying CR is not a global star is simply Rubbish and comes under the term of my last post you are simply talking from your liverpool colors nothing more

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually the bullshit coming from Sala Martin is another laprotism case of Madriditites.. strange u fall for it considering u work in a Bank

Shirt sales is a fraction of any club budget.. yet u repeat Martin (who should know better ) about the financial gains of any club is not about selling shirts.. we are not a kits shop for Christ sake ..

He is a global star Eddie .. we don't care what Man U rivals think.. but saying CR is not a global star is simply Rubbish and comes under the term of my last post you are simply talking from your liverpool colors nothing more

So where's the rest of the cash coming from Beasty? All we hear from you lot is "we'll find it with shirt sales", well unless you have alternative figures on your shirt sales we'll have to believe Xavi Sala. Cristina is apparently unwilling to play ball with you on his image rights, you won't recoup the money there. The whole theory of "we'll turn a profit on the galactico signings" is bullshit, the numbers don't stack up when you take into account that you also have to pay Koko 1000€ an hour and Cristina even more. This is where the rumours of selling the Bernabeu or taking naming rights comes into play because without a drastic move on the scale of selling your training ground as Perez did last time you are putting yourselves in financial handcuffs for years to come. Perez may bring you a trophy or two but will it really be worth it if it means having to play in the Estadio B*Win next to the motorway?

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
No we don't.. not in the playmaking department.. we only had Robben & Ramos... it's not the fucking defense as much as the inept midfield.. look @ liverpool 2 games.. we couldn't take the ball from point A to point B ... the players couldn't find anyone to pass the ball to .. solve the midfield = solve the defense ... simply because u won't need to huff the ball or give it away cheaply

Huh ? i guess the last time u saw Kaka was during the crusades ...
taxi for Diego :wave:
And after an attack when you've missed and the other team counters? Let's say Liverpool. They would totally smash you, like a peanut... Kaka is your inner midfield king right? Well a king needs backup from his people, where is his backup? A few defensively good players is not enough,(talking about Lass, Pepe and Casillas)you need quality players who can easily stop an attack.

And another funny thing I read in a Cronaldo interview, he doesn't care about the money then why did he reject their first offer? Why is he the best paid in RMad? Haha sounds like a big pile of BS!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Real Madrid Killed My Passion For Football - Julien Faubert
A dream move to Real Madrid quickly turned sour and now Julien Faubert is hoping to find himself a new club...

Julien Faubert believes that he became a scapegoat at Real Madrid when things went wrong and made it easy for people to blame him for not fitting in.

The French international moved to the Bernabeu on loan from West Ham United in the winter transfer window and was keen to take advantage of the dream transfer.

But instead he was left out by coach Juande Ramos and was reported to be overweight and was then seen appearing to be asleep on the bench during a game.

Now he hopes to end his nightmare in the Spanish capital and start playing at a club where he hopes he will be appreciated rather than blamed for everything.

"I do not want to waste any more time and hope to recover my desire for playing football because for a while I had lost it," he told France Football.

"It has been complicated and I never received an explanation as to why I did not play.

"I was prepared to remain patient, but that made it easy for them to say that the Frenchman would not play.

"I think I was seen as a scapegoat for all this.

"When I understood that I would not play much I focused on myself and now hope to find something else."
Couldn't help but post it, it's hilarious. Like Faubert was going to get anywhere anyway, useless bastard.

Guardian

wait a minute, The Fallen looks like antonk and his countless posts, while Abaddon smells like that sizzling cunt Wardo. wooooooo...What happened bitches, you can't live without bitching on the net? We missed you, you little tossers

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
wait a minute, The Fallen looks like antonk and his countless posts, while Abaddon smells like that sizzling cunt Wardo. wooooooo...What happened bitches, you can't live without bitching on the net? We missed you, you little tossers
I've noticed that you're still your hilarious self Guardian. I don't know why you try to be funny so much in these times of financial crisis, or has Bulgaria been spared from it due to sheer lack of economy and civilization in general?

Beast

The Observer
So where's the rest of the cash coming from Beasty? All we hear from you lot is "we'll find it with shirt sales", well unless you have alternative figures on your shirt sales we'll have to believe Xavi Sala. Cristina is apparently unwilling to play ball with you on his image rights, you won't recoup the money there. The whole theory of "we'll turn a profit on the galactico signings" is bullshit, the numbers don't stack up when you take into account that you also have to pay Koko 1000€ an hour and Cristina even more. This is where the rumours of selling the Bernabeu or taking naming rights comes into play because without a drastic move on the scale of selling your training ground as Perez did last time you are putting yourselves in financial handcuffs for years to come. Perez may bring you a trophy or two but will it really be worth it if it means having to play in the Estadio B*Win next to the motorway?

... i can't believe you are actually asking about that... i really can't believe it Adam.. you know better then that man

- shirt sales (your Sala Martin lame excuse )
- promotional tour (discussed here before and i gave an example of Japan tour under the old galacticos )
- all other merchandise (like the one Zen 1 has in his sig, scarfs.etc )
- TV rights abroad and the current renegotiation with MediaPro,Bwin & Adidas
- All CR ads & sponsorship 50 % goes to Real.. so if Castrol is paying him 20 Million Real get 10 Mil (50 % image rights for Real ) , Gillette paying him 15 (Real get 7.5 ) , advertising for CHEESE Real get a triangle.. etc hell even Movie appearances

any new Ad for our sponsors (Audi and co ) .. same thing..
possible trophies ...
easy you do the math ..
Sala Martin if following his leader.. talking out of his ass with a sever case of Madridities ..

If Barca revenue were just the shirt sales u would be bankrupt like us and every single club

And after an attack when you've missed and the other team counters? Let's say Liverpool. They would totally smash you, like a peanut... Kaka is your inner midfield king right? Well a king needs backup from his people, where is his backup? A few defensively good players is not enough,(talking about Lass, Pepe and Casillas)you need quality players who can easily stop an attack.

And another funny thing I read in a Cronaldo interview, he doesn't care about the money then why did he reject their first offer? Why is he the best paid in RMad? Haha sounds like a big pile of BS!
he is the best paid in Real because he earned it as the current (until the next awards ) WPOY ..

old Real Madrid won the CL and the liga with one DM .. as for the rest of the defense.. no love for Ramos ? we are done yet

You have to remember also how many fans they worldwide!!! how many was it again Adam? :D

problem is the only one talking about Shirt sales is Sala Martin.. maybe he should come for an educational course on how to make money and dress properly maybe in time he'll look anything but boozoo the clown

Nándor

What was your problem against Barca? You have a strong team when attacking, you need only 1 CF/WF to sub Raul. It's your fucking defense man...
Cronaldo is good, indeed, but NOT worth 94 million... if he is worth 94 million, what is messi worth? Younger and better already, hmm, 2-3 billions?
No we don't.. not in the playmaking department.. we only had Robben & Ramos... it's not the fucking defense as much as the inept midfield.. look @ liverpool 2 games.. we couldn't take the ball from point A to point B ... the players couldn't find anyone to pass the ball to .. solve the midfield = solve the defense ... simply because u won't need to huff the ball or give it away cheaply

i agree with beast and disagree a bit further with your point. if you look throughout the whole season, there were only 2 players, that provided goals on a more (higuain) or less (raul) constant basis. huntelaar joined during the winter transfer and had his little moment, but can not be considered as a constant goal scorer for madrid so far. now...how does that go with your claim of madrid being a strong team when attacking??? with virually almost no goals coming regularly from the midfield, where's the danger in that???

the defence, once juande took over, was doing a pretty good job. if pérez & co. can replace the likes of cannavaro & heinze, the defence should be alright. and with kaka', c. ronaldo & (soon to join) ribéry, the problem of a none goal scoring midfield has been solved extraordinary well. finally, both midfield and attack posses a threat and can provide goals on a constant level.

edit:
i did watch the season, thus i do know, that robben & sneijder scored some goals and/or can provide goals. however, that can hardly be relevant when you consider that sneijder ever since his injury has lost his touch/football/goals and that robben has a 1,0 injury per goal ratio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans