Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
can't remember honestly.. however i hope CR will end up better then what Dinho did in Milan first season..

that Rafa bitch is delaying the transfer... there is big issues between him & Valdano since Valdano famous rant...

still it's an awesome rant ... lets hope Rafa lean a bit and make it happen

To be honest though, did he not hit it right on the head with this one?

What a genius?

Best rant ever and so true!

:D

It is also a relief to open www.realmadrid.com and not see Ronaldo's face.

Fuckin hell.

Beast

The Observer
Yep it was the best rant ever and it's so true... and that's why i'm relaxed with the way things are going knowing that the man behind the throne is Valdano.. however it's an issue considering our desire to get 2 Liverpool players..
Valdano spoke last night about the issue (as it's clearly a problem with the on going negotiation ) and hoped Rafa don't put personal opinions into consideration while finalizing a professional deal

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Ron is already trying to lower people's expectations of him by saying he'll need time. Of course he will, but at the end of the day when somebody pays 94m for you there will be expectations no matter what anybody says.

Beast

The Observer
Ron is already trying to lower people's expectations of him by saying he'll need time. Of course he will, but at the end of the day when somebody pays 94m for you there will be expectations no matter what anybody says.

Zidane went through half a season off form before picking it up.. and this was Zidane... when moving to a new league it will take some time.. it's better to lower everyone expectations then talking shit to the press IMO.. he is doing the right thing

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I never said he wasn't, of course he's doing the right thing, and he definately will take time, but I'm just saying the vultures will be circling regardless due to his price tag. Lucky for him he's able to take criticism pretty well and I don't think it'll phase him.

Nándor

personally, i expect them all to function by the begining of the KO-rounds in the CL, cuase i do not want to see madrid being kicked out in the first KO-round again!!! not to meantion that i'm gonna bet on them to make it through after like 5 years:D

Beast

The Observer
I never said he wasn't, of course he's doing the right thing, and he definately will take time, but I'm just saying the vultures will be circling regardless due to his price tag. Lucky for him he's able to take criticism pretty well and I don't think it'll phase him.

that's true his attitude over the years in regards to critics never bothered or affected his performance .. such will help players adapt and be successful

it will be interesting to see how much he adapt to the Liga games

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Vive_Le_FlipFlop.jpg

My new nickname for Ronaldo...La Mega-Flop.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well I think for one thing he'll need to learn to dribble better, he's not going to beat La Liga defenders like he does EPL defenders.

Warik

I think this isn't just his 'dream' move tbh. I think its a move so that he can go up against Messi more regularly. Every time the two have been on a pitch together Messi has outshone him, and even though he goes on about respecting Messi and saying the comparisms don't bother him it is obvious from the CL final that they do. Its a healthy complex Ronaldo has that he believes he is the best and goes out to prove it, unfortunately his undeniable passion often overspills into displays of petulance.

Kaka worries me more than Ronaldo does. If Barça are leading a Classico Ronaldo will get frustrated and throw one of his little tantrums...but Kaka will remain calm and that calm could actually steer you to a come back...

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
I've seen Kaka pull some stunning goals out of nothing & at times against the run of play... Warik observation is spot on with regards to Kaka being calm under pressure..

I feel he will be the man for big occasions for Real especially that most teams will expect Real to use the wings as we did the last couple of years.. having different options to start an attack give us a better odds @ winning .. Real not being a one man team is also great and gives u a better & more efficient alternative ..

just hope we get arbeloa-CB and maybe a Xabi

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well it looks like you're going to get Arbeloa and Albiol. Any idea when they will know if Ruben can play next season?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans