Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
LOL! I feel so special to be personally targeted constantly by Guardian!! :giggle:

Anyway, continuing with what is meant to be spoken about in this thread, Real Madrid issues, Marca are claiming Madrid have given up on Villa and now turning their attention to Benzema. Beast will be over the moon!! :D

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
His quality isn't an issue at the moment seeing as he's not even playing football, as for Sunny's post I think he makes some valid arguments, since DLR's near death experience there has been an escalation in people's assessment of his quality which has yet to be proven to the extent that some suggest.

Exactly. Thanks Adam.

E

Esteve

kaka is not player known for his passing and linking and controlling of the midfield.. him and crinaldo altjough different styles function very similiar.. Madrid needs a linker in the midfield they can buy ribery that will not help... is kaka going to only stay in the center of the field

Ahhhh such a great post. +1. :lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Not that we didn't know already, but Ribz agent came out and said he wants to go to Madrid. Didn't they put away 55m to sign Ribz? I think Bayern are asking for 60m, so just pull out another 5m loan and sign him up!

Zqa-

He will cost even more. Especially after they saw how madrid are willing to give 100€ mil for Ronaldo and 60€ for Kaka (right about).

Hassan TPAH

i dont understand why we need to buy a third trequartista... seems to me that everyone, inlcuding the club, hates robben... if we play a 4231 then robben and the two signings behind higuain isnt a half bad front four... why do we need to buy ribery for 55 and sell robben for 20 odd... 30m euro for no real improvement... after all there is just one ball on the pitch...
as for robben's injury record, higuain comes in to replace him and huntelaar goes up top... and if we do want to sell robben so badly, then what is wrong with cazorla??? no ego, wanted to come to madrid last year, terrific and versatile player, worked with the manager... and spanish... i swear, i'd be a better transfer czar then most of the fuckers that we have...

therefore, fuck me and buy some midfielders and defenders...

I am afraid CA that Madrid are too much of an institution to be fucked economically now or in the future. They will always be saved by something or someone.
true... and i dont mind...

Yeah, that's why I asked, if he's fine then you don't need to shell out on Xabi. I think De La Red will end up better than Xabi providing he is healthy.

You guys going to buy a LB? Or will it be Marcelo/Torres(he can play LB as well as RB right?) for next season?
de la red isnt nearly as good as xabi... plus he's a more vertical player (a la fabregas)... he will need the space to occasionally bomb forward... xabi is much deeper in position... and with the front four that we might have, he'll be the better option... depends on benitez though...

as for LB... we might be signing arbeloa to play there...

His quality isn't an issue at the moment seeing as he's not even playing football, as for Sunny's post I think he makes some valid arguments, since DLR's near death experience there has been an escalation in people's assessment of his quality which has yet to be proven to the extent that some suggest.
true... very similar to the eduardo case at arsenal... deified just becoz he isnt there...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Of course Xabi is better, he's got 4 years on DLR, but I think DLR has the potential to be as good in the future. If it were up to me, if DLR can play this season I'd not sign Xabi. Even though he's not as good right now, he's a Madrid product and he's already at the club, there would be no need to spend 25-30m euro on Xabi.

AS claims a deal for Albiol is done, while Marca claim that the deal is 'all but done'. So it looks like Albiol to Madrid!

veryfatchocobo

You guys gotta consider that Valdano really doesn't want to play any of the youth players, right? Would the age group of de la Red and Negredo be included in his words?

What about Javi Garcia <_<

Nándor

MARCA now confirming it too!!! however nothing official yet from the clubs. though some valencia papers confrim it too.

i'll wait for official confirmation, you never know. especially not with valencia

Nándor

that spanish player would be done if reports turn out as being true

btw...it's not like he wanted one as in "demanded", it's more like he said he would be happy if real would sign any spanish players

Beast

The Observer
well it is an issue if u read Sunny post CA, there was no escalation from anyone.. all that people said he has the potential to be our own Xabi Alonso.. and his quality has maintained and gave Real a much needed balance through out the games he played earlier this season
since his injury our results took a very dramatic turn with successive defeats that led to Schuster sacking

I'd take DLR over Xabi if he is fit

This is what I read and it is insane. Unless you take into account his transfer fees+salary you'd be insane to chose DLR.
this what i wrote above and i believe he had the liability to take over Xabi.. DLR was the reason why Real didn't buy Xabi

LOL! I feel so special to be personally targeted constantly by Guardian!! :giggle:

Anyway, continuing with what is meant to be spoken about in this thread, Real Madrid issues, Marca are claiming Madrid have given up on Villa and now turning their attention to Benzema. Beast will be over the moon!! :D

:banghead:
Of course Xabi is better, he's got 4 years on DLR, but I think DLR has the potential to be as good in the future. If it were up to me, if DLR can play this season I'd not sign Xabi. Even though he's not as good right now, he's a Madrid product and he's already at the club, there would be no need to spend 25-30m euro on Xabi.

AS claims a deal for Albiol is done, while Marca claim that the deal is 'all but done'. So it looks like Albiol to Madrid!
agree and yes Albiol signed for Real for 15 million
You guys gotta consider that Valdano really doesn't want to play any of the youth players, right? Would the age group of de la Red and Negredo be included in his words?

What about Javi Garcia <_<

he can't .. it's not his style.. plus the new EU rule will require 8 home grown players one of the reasons why liverpool got Glen and selling Arbeloa

Not only that, Arbeloa is now speaking out that he'd probably go to you guys, and de la Red wants a Spanish player in the team.

Arbeloa is second in line for us

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yep, depending on what reports you read, one says it's already completed, one says it's just about completed. Good signing, I think he'll do well for Madrid, and 15m seems a decent price too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans