Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Well it looks like you're going to get Arbeloa and Albiol. Any idea when they will know if Ruben can play next season?

Waiting for the US doctors report.. we will never take a risk on De La Red... unless he is 100 % healthy .. they won't allow him to play.. having De La Red fit is saving 25-30 Million on Xabi

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah, that's why I asked, if he's fine then you don't need to shell out on Xabi. I think De La Red will end up better than Xabi providing he is healthy.

You guys going to buy a LB? Or will it be Marcelo/Torres(he can play LB as well as RB right?) for next season?

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
De la Red had one good season with a shit team, where he obviously stood out. You guys have built him up to something he isn't, well not proven anyway. Reminds me of the Soldado fiasco.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
He actually did well for Madrid when he played last season before his heart problem, unlike Soldado, who's average.

Beast

The Observer
De la Red had one good season with a shit team, where he obviously stood out. You guys have built him up to something he isn't, well not proven anyway. Reminds me of the Soldado fiasco.

wierdshitometer.gif

How many games did he play though and against whom?

with Getafe, with Spain with Real till he fell down... u'r soooo shitting in your pants Alexis :D

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
His quality isn't an issue at the moment seeing as he's not even playing football, as for Sunny's post I think he makes some valid arguments, since DLR's near death experience there has been an escalation in people's assessment of his quality which has yet to be proven to the extent that some suggest.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
He is good but not near Alonso's class yet. I do hope he fully recovers though as I wish no player that sort of problem.

Beast

The Observer
well it is an issue if u read Sunny post CA, there was no escalation from anyone.. all that people said he has the potential to be our own Xabi Alonso.. and his quality has maintained and gave Real a much needed balance through out the games he played earlier this season
since his injury our results took a very dramatic turn with successive defeats that led to Schuster sacking

I'd take DLR over Xabi if he is fit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans