Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Valencia would be a poor mans Ribery. He needs to work on getting more goals though, he has a terrible goal return, you'd expect a good winger to get at least 7 - 10 goals a season(in all competitions), Valencia has like 7 goals in 84 league games for Wigan.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Stewart Downing has scored 10 goals in a season with Boro, and they are shit, and so is Downing.

Plus, considering Valencia is practically Wigan's star player, he should grab more goals.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Do you know what his rate of creating chances are, or his assists? I bet it's quite decent. Afterall, Ronaldo has set the bar quite high for wingers with is 40+ goal season from the wings.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Do you know what his rate of creating chances are, or his assists? I bet it's quite decent. Afterall, Ronaldo has set the bar quite high for wingers with is 40+ goal season from the wings.
Yeah his assists would definately be good, don't know how many he's had though. And I'm not even taking Ronaldo's season into consideration, he's not a winger, he's more a forward than anything if you ask me. Maybe 7 - 10 goals is steep, but usually a decent goal return from wingers would be at least 5 - 8, even decent wingers in lesser teams get around 5 a season. In Real Madrid he could get a better return, depends on if he plays more as a creator or tries to get more goals.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Well Aulas said he's not selling Benzema, which means HUGE offer or nothing. Better off looking elsewhere.

Aulas says everybody isn't for sale and keeps on saying it right up until the moment when he sells them.

Meanwhile David Whelan claims that Madrid may still be in the running for Valencia?

I think David Whelan is a bit confused about reports of real madrid talking with Valencia about a transfer.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Wigan have accepted a bid of £14mil for Valencia from Madrid and ManUre. This Villa saga is getting more and more confusing. With Madrid now focussing on Benzema (LOL) it is almost an admission of defeat in the chase for his signature, which means that Tixi must have done his business (as usual) behind closed doors and done the deal. I certainly thought that Villa had an agreement with Real but it looks as if that was Marca and Perez trying to fool the world again.

In other news. Paris Hilton has said after having a holiday with CR7/9/10 was like spending it with a gay man because of the way he acts all the time.

I might start calling him Bruno.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Aulas says everybody isn't for sale and keeps on saying it right up until the moment when he sells them.
Yeah, and it's always for a ridiculous price, which is why I said Madrid shouldn't bother. I reckon Huntelaar could be a good choice for Madrid this season, he's a great finisher and he'll have more than enough chances to score from the guys he'd have playing behind him.

Beast

The Observer
Where did you read about the 24m + Huntelaar offer? Spanish papers? That's a fucking good deal for Lyon. If you did get Benzema all you could do is hope he'll flourish, cause at the end of the day he definately has a good enough support cast to put chances on a plate for him... That said, Huntelaar would flourish with Ribery/Kaka/Cron behind him, chances galore, goals galore.

The problem with all this is what will happen to Higuain? He had a brilliant season, but he surely won't be picked over whoever Madrid buy as their big name striker, and as far as I know Higuain isn't an out-and-out striker so he may not be ideal as the lone striker up top, though he did score enough goals for a good striker.

Higuain and another speedy striker.. i said before Real (Pellegerini ) is looking for speed.. hence why Higuain is safe (beside the fact that he was MVP last year ) .. the rest are all up for sale ..
Stay away from our Villa! You can have Benzema.
you can have Benzema and leave us Villa
Valencia would be a poor mans Ribery. He needs to work on getting more goals though, he has a terrible goal return, you'd expect a good winger to get at least 7 - 10 goals a season(in all competitions), Valencia has like 7 goals in 84 league games for Wigan.

why do we need him to score ? i saw him score a beauty against City ( i think ) .. we need someone who provide assists not score goals .. someone less selfish

I think David Whelan is a bit confused about reports of real madrid talking with Valencia about a transfer.

Agree with the first part & :lol: at the second

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
True, I guess Valencia could be the Jeckyll to Ronaldo's Hyde. 2 wide players, with Valencia being the unselfish, the chance creator and assist man, and the other, Ronaldo, the one who gets the ball and runs at defenders and shoots 10 times a game. :D

R

ronsytler

What's wrong with Benzema??

He is still young and far from the finished product, but he is extremely talented with great pace and finishing with both feet.

Beast

The Observer
I don't trust him and i think he is vastly overrated for his price
his fair price IMO would be 15-20 Million anything more is made up by his one season wonder in ligue 1 with a team dominating the league for 7 years .. he showed nothing worth mentioning with the National team..

i've been saying this for over a year now...and i think it will be a rip off if we bought him for that much ...

he has the potential but didn't show enough potential to consider him for Real or any big team.. in short he is the biggest risk in the market.. could go brilliant in time or could be a Saviola

Beast

The Observer
Saviola could be off to Benfica in the next few days

Cesc flirting with Madrid again.

I'm beginning to despise that guy.

Flirting but no place for him unless it's

---------------------Diarra------------------------------
-----------------------------Cesc----------------------
CR------------------------------------------------Kaka

which i'm not convinced it will work

Status
Not open for further replies.