Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Fabregas wants trophies wich he isn't getting because he signed for Arsenal. 1 FA Cup medal isn't good for 5 years at a "big club" like Arsenal. He is rapidly losing interest in England and is dreaming about Spain you can see it because he mentions it in every interview.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
In other news. Paris Hilton has said after having a holiday with CR7/9/10 was like spending it with a gay man because of the way he acts all the time.

I might start calling him Bruno.

She actually said that he was "too gay" for her. Too gay for a brainless tart who carries those little rat like dogs and wears stupid pink hats. That's really gay.

Fabregas wants trophies wich he isn't getting because he signed for Arsenal. 1 FA Cup medal isn't good for 5 years at a "big club" like Arsenal. He is rapidly losing interest in England and is dreaming about Spain you can see it because he mentions it in every interview.

Correct, but he's Catalan and a La Masia product, if he had a shred of dignity he wouldn't think about joining the white trash.

Nándor

here's to albiol OFFICIALLY signing for mardid :beer2:

as for fábregas...really strange why he comes out with something like that this time around. wishfull thinking??? his only place would be on the bench a sub for kaka', if that.

i'm actually more curious about how that whole david villa issue will end...apperently he wants to talk about that once he returns from the confed cup. wonder what he'll do. IMO, the only way he still can make his prefered move to madrid happen is by forcing it himself.
please, no benzema!!! epsecially not for around 40m € or more...he ain't worth it, villa however is

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
After Perez told he won´t be going after Barca players, Valdano made a turn...

http://www.fcbarcelonanews.com/jorge-valdano-after-barca-players/

This is what just pisses me off about some of the members of Real - no dignity nor class. Thing is that I bet there aren't many Culés who'd want to have another Figo-experience by having pig heads tossed at them.

Besides, I think that media might have something to do with Fabrégas' wording by taking stuff out of context just to stir things up. I think he'd know better what to face if he'd ever join RM.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
benzema to real would be brilliant because of all the egos clashing. him and CR would be beautiful to see. kaka has a reknowned dislike of people who enjoy life (I doubt CR's hooker fetish will sit well with godboy). ribery is a merc and will have such a massive opinion of his status at madrid after all the scrote-licking zidane has done. and benzema can't seem to get along with anyone not named juninho pernambucano.

Ditto. Maybe it's the Gooner influence but he's turning into a right cunt.

it has to be the gooner influence.

no canterano of ours would even consider joining them, surely?! certainly not a catalan brought up in a family of cules!! freakin' arsenal and their ridiculum.

(to be fair, though, after a long time of blaming arsenal I have to accept that I may be in denial and cesc may actually be a cunt. hope not, though.)

She actually said that he was "too gay" for her. Too gay for a brainless tart who carries those little rat like dogs and wears stupid pink hats. That's really gay.

I laughed so hard I almost cried when I read that.

I mean... wow.

Beast

The Observer
This is what just pisses me off about some of the members of Real - no dignity nor class. Thing is that I bet there aren't many Culés who'd want to have another Figo-experience by having pig heads tossed at them.

Besides, I think that media might have something to do with Fabrégas' wording by taking stuff out of context just to stir things up. I think he'd know better what to face if he'd ever join RM.

Read what Valdano said without the Catalan spicy headline... Valdano ANSWERED a question , he said if a player from Atletico or Barca fit our target and needed I DON'T see why we can't go for him ...

i don't think it has anything to do with dignity or class considering this came after your fouled mouth President kept talking bad about Real every day for 10 days ... u get what u wish for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans