Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Villa just said a week ago he knew where his future lies (with us after he agreed the contract .. god damn it Valencia ) but not now ..

feel sorry for him.. he wanted to join us ...

also, why does raul have kids named after valdano, sanchez, rial and mattheus and NOT butragueno? considering he took his position and shirt number, you'd figure there'd be more reverence.

apart from the fact that emilio is kind of a stupid name, of course.

Jealousy ...

Raul worship Valdano.. he is the one that made Raul who he is today ... hence why i believe Raul won't be a problem child next season

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Villa just said a week ago he knew where his future lies (with us after he agreed the contract .. god damn it Valencia ) but not now ..

to be fair, that's because he'd spoken to you. he had yet to speak to us so obviously he would prefer to join the club that had made him assurances regarding things.

IF we agree a deal with valencia, I'm sure he'll be delighted to join us. we have lucho connections too, after all. lol.

Jealousy ...

Raul worship Valdano.. he is the one that made Raul who he is today ... hence why i believe Raul won't be a problem child next season

hahaha, jealousy? seriously?

I mean I know why valdano was the hero. but I couldn't figure out why the other three (especially matthaus, wtf?) were ahead of emilio apart from the obvious stupid name thing (especially contrasted with hector which is an awesome name).

Beast

The Observer
Raul had to be compared to the legendary Emilio Meta.. it's not easy.. Emilio was a legend ..

regarding his choice of players.. look @ it this way

Valdano = smartness on & off the pitch
Sanchez = killer instinct striker
Matthaus = iron will player

put them all together and u have the characteristics of Raul as a player

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Raul had to be compared to the legendary Emilio Meta.. it's not easy.. Emilio was a legend ..

that he was.

regarding his choice of players.. look @ it this way

Valdano = smartness on & off the pitch
Sanchez = killer instinct striker
Matthaus = iron will player

put them all together and u have the characteristics of Raul as a player

true enough.

matthaus is still an odd one, though. are they mates or somethin'?

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Cesc is using the Madrid interest to get FCB to come and get him out of Arsenal.

The way he talked about Pep and how he was proud of FCB winning the Treble, you could tell how much he wants to play for this team. And he's using every tool he has to try and force FCB to get him.

Beast

The Observer
Cesc is using the Madrid interest to get FCB to come and get him out of Arsenal.

The way he talked about Pep and how he was proud of FCB winning the Treble, you could tell how much he wants to play for this team. And he's using every tool he has to try and force FCB to get him.

As a Madridista .. i'd say Cesc is begging anyone to come and get him.. Real,Barca,Milan,Shamrock rovers.. anyone capable of winning a trophy and willing to compete ...

last year he said the same thing about Milan.. then Real then Barca now Real.. tomorrow Chelsea.. i feel he is what Meta describe as a Merc. IMO he is a stripper he will get naked for anyone with money

funny enough Adebarndoor is doing the same thing.. u feel it's an Arse-anal breed

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
As a Madridista .. i'd say Cesc is begging anyone to come and get him.. Real,Barca,Milan,Shamrock rovers.. anyone capable of winning a trophy and willing to compete ...

last year he said the same thing about Milan.. then Real then Barca now Real.. tomorrow Chelsea.. i feel he is what Meta describe as a Merc. IMO he is a stripper he will get naked for anyone with money

I fear that he may have become that too, beastie.

it would be a real real shame for one of our catalan canteranos, raised in a family of cules, to have gone that way. but that's the way she goes I guess.

I hope I'm wrong and that irv is right, but... I dunno.

funny enough Adebarndoor is doing the same thing.. u feel it's an Arse-anal breed

I think these dudes just want to win things.

E

Esteve

I fear that he may have become that too, beastie.

it would be a real shame for one of our catalan canteranos, raised in a family of cules, to have gone that way. but that's the way she goes I guess.

I hope I'm wrong and that irv is right, but... I dunno.

Geddit? You should write for Goal.com.

Nándor

your talking past tense...does that mean he changed his mind and wants barca now??? little problem between real and valencia so he jumps to barca???

Beast

The Observer
Villa knows it's his last move to make /win something on the club level... choose Barca or Real should be the same for him.. both great teams capable of winning trophies.. but his problem is his club accepting bids.. or accepting a suitable bid.. lets not forget that Valencia main asset is Villa .. without him and Silva they have nothing to bargain for .. Mata would probably cost the same as Albiol... so it's down to the David's ..

If Valdano words are true then we will be looking elsewhere .. but i know this club so much and the current management to believe what we read in the press when it comes to transfers ... Albiol at the end could be testing waters to see the fans reactions to selling a player to Real.. Che fans always had problems selling to the big 2.. and we have a recent bitter history when Mijatovic moved to Real from Valencia.. it triggered lot of bad blood afterwards starting from Mendieta although it never stopped us shipping Canizares , Helguera..etc to Valencia

E

Esteve

Villa knows it's his last move to make /win something on the club level... choose Barca or Real should be the same for him..

Ehhhh what? Barça are at another level above Madrid at the moment. If he wants to win something, the smart money is on a move to FCB.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I don't get it. I know that Cristiano and Kaka will give you revenue from shirt sales. but certainly David Villa will give you trophies. He's the best striker in La Liga, and probably the world, certainly any revenue you get from winning La Liga/the CL will make up for his price, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans