Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I don't actually like Valdano all that much. I find him particularly slimey and could trust him just about as much as I could throw him. There is something dodgey going on and I don't like it one bit.

Kaka', Ronaldo, then Albiol? Who is making the decisions behind the scenes here. I can see too many chiefs and not so many Indians. Whatever next? Bruno Alves? I hope not. We're all doomed.

JALJM

15 M for Albiol!
Makes you realize how bad 16M for Caceres was last year?! :thumbdown:...I suppose he could still turn it around though

Beast

The Observer
I wasn't surprised to see only 4 points between the two sides when they met in May. I knew that a poor Madrid side could beat most, well, probably every team other than Barça in the league once they got their act together. Unfortunately, that's the way the lliga is :thumbdown: When Barça played Madrid back in May, the difference between the two sides was huge. Barça could have scored 10 if they needed to. Madrid's two goals were perfectly fair, no excuses. I'm just saying that Barça completely outclassed Madrid & dominated from midfield forward. Yeah, I see the connection but I didn't say the lliga or the derby were reasons for your failures in Europe.

Yep and that's where we reinforced .. that's why i said to you.. it's a new season trophies are back on the table ..
so basically, that lowers the chance of the status quo and no striker as alternative to 0,1% doesn't it???!!!

it has to be villa though...especially if it really is just a matter of money, which it very much looks like after valencia did sell albiol to madrid. can't be antimadridismo alone any longer. so that only leaves money, since the player wants to join.
Sadly i feel they will go for speed so i don't think we will have a statues quo .. Villa fit Real for one thing.. he is spanish.. and Valdano is taking the new UEFA rule into consideration
unless u can come up with an available striker with pace i don't see us going for anyone but those 3 ...

I don't actually like Valdano all that much. I find him particularly slimey and could trust him just about as much as I could throw him. There is something dodgey going on and I don't like it one bit.

Kaka', Ronaldo, then Albiol? Who is making the decisions behind the scenes here. I can see too many chiefs and not so many Indians. Whatever next? Bruno Alves? I hope not. We're all doomed.

what do u feel Benny (dodgey part ? )

I think Valdano is the man behind the throne.. but i believe Pellegerini has his say ..

I wouldn't :angry:

It's about time we had a clear out too. Why hasn't Saviola sealed his megabuck move to Bolton yet?
Benfica it seems..i'm waiting for that clear out a lot.. i guess by the end of next week and the opening of the transfer window officially things will be moving much faster
I'd be ecstatic if Villa stayed in Valencia and you guys got Benzema.

And u would lose our friendship too :angry:

V

Valon

Albiol wasn't any good last season and this season though, he was decent at most.

V

Valon

he was a defensive suspect but he is way better then Caceres IMO..

Yep, I agree that he's better than Martin. I'm not happy that you got Albiol since he was one of my favorite Valencia players but I'm not sad either... unless you get one of Silva or Villa

Nándor

Sadly i feel they will go for speed so i don't think we will have a statues quo .. Villa fit Real for one thing.. he is spanish.. and Valdano is taking the new UEFA rule into consideration
unless u can come up with an available striker with pace i don't see us going for anyone but those 3 ...

it's a very long shot, but maybe agüero is the reason of inspiration for valdanos statements regarding barca and atleti players. who knows

E

Esteve

Yep and that's where we reinforced .. that's why i said to you.. it's a new season trophies are back on the table ..

Fair enough. I know Barça are stronger & I'm happy with that. Why Cristiano Ronaldo though? You will build the team around Kaká, Albiol is a defender anyway (though I'm not sure about him). Why is Ronaldo needed? Xabi Alonso would be a much better signing, in my opinion.

Beast

The Observer
Different alternatives in attack give u a superiority on the pitch ...
say u play a team with great FB.. u can kick ass from the center.. , a team with great DM's .. use the flanks or use both ..
we need another winger to diverse our attack ... u should always give headache to the other team.. we relied a lot on our iron will in the last years and come backs.. time to put some fear

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
the problem with Benzema is he fills Pellegerini requirement... he is also a speedy forward...
i have to admit that SAF words and prediction about Real game with Liverpool was true and made me think(he said we lack speed upfront to cause problems in Europe )... the last time we had speedy forward was Ronaldo and it did make a difference for us in Europe (when he was fit ) .. the 2 teams that won the last CL had speed upfront .. we don't have any.. and i think Pellegerini could be spot on looking for someone to solve that.. regardless if his name is Benzema.. but all the strikers we were linked with(Villa-Forlan -Benzema ) has speed as one of their main features.. and they prefer it over "higher " goal ratio ...

that's my analysis of the situation though

the last team to win the CL without pace up-front was porto in 2004. it is a big issue.

liverpool had baros and cisse.
barca had eto'o, messi, giuly.
milan had kaka.
united had cron and rooney.
barca have eto'o, messi, henry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans