Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
all these attacking signings are much of a muchness unless you sign xabi alonso or guti rediscovers his form or DLR (or gago) has like 2 years worth of development over the summer.

Hassan TPAH

a few questions.... why do we need both ribery and villa? i think that despite all the reports valdano will confirm only one of them (if it is possible) with higuain as the fourth attacker...right? otherwise you have higuain, raul, negredo and maybe even huntelaar n the bench... that just fukcin retarded...
number 2, why are we still not going after midfielders??? alonso came up but has died again... where are the other options? cesc? he cant play that deep, i think.... who else is there... severe lack of alternatives...

talking of alternatives... why does everyone hate benzema so much?? he looks a pretty decent player to me... everyone seems to think he's akinbyi or something...
as for pace up top, chelsea almost won the CL (and shuda won it) without any pace... and even if we have huntelaar up top, there is still two of ronaldo, robben and higuain who are bound to be there with the pace to trouble the defence... andkaka' aint no slouch either...
any options that we have had for LB?? havent heard anything...

why hasnt anybody left yet???
when does the preseason start?

Beast

The Observer
Cesc is not an option.. he was an alternative for Kaka.. he keep mentioning us as if we are after him..
Xabi deal still in the pipeline ...and u don't have many alternatives cause u have good number of them inside the club atm
pre-season games 20.07

the transfer window hasn't started yet

Hassan TPAH

i have the same apprehension as ben and raed... it just seems a little dodgy... is like building the roof of the house without the columns... but the albiol deal reduced the emotions by 80%...

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
5m for Saviola, I guess that's as much as you could ask for him eh? He could do well at Benfica. Aimar is there too no? They'll have a good team next season, and have a few Argies in Savi, Aimar and Di Maria.

Beast

The Observer
Good riddance... i can't believe a player given a chance once again to revive his career and he don't grab it...
I was very wrong about Saviola.. i thought he could regain his form... he was an idiot...
how many players can claim they wasted their chance in Barca & Real ? only him...

the only positive side he came free of charge.. and now left for 5 Mil

E

Esteve

Puyol scored I got naked

340x.jpg

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Yep, Real Madrid official website also announced it. Funny it changed twice in two minutes.

July 6 is Ronaldo's presentation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans