Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Terrible news about Gago, cause that means Pirlo will come to Chelsea and flop epicly like Deco. Grrr.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Well I had it on good info that Rafa will fight really hard to keep Xabi and JM.

But if Alonso goes, then I want Negredo plus £25m.n'

Unlike the mcmanaman and Owen deals we are in a position of strength regards Xabi as we can easily tell him to stay put. He isn't out of contract next season so if he wants to move next year, and Real's project isn't off the rails, then he will have to put in the same levels of performance as last season for jorge and co to want him next season.

So tbh beast I'd tell Real to fuck off, unless they give us money and a quality player in return.

Beast

The Observer
Well I had it on good info that Rafa will fight really hard to keep Xabi and JM.

But if Alonso goes, then I want Negredo plus £25m.n'

Unlike the mcmanaman and Owen deals we are in a position of strength regards Xabi as we can easily tell him to stay put. He isn't out of contract next season so if he wants to move next year, and Real's project isn't off the rails, then he will have to put in the same levels of performance as last season for jorge and co to want him next season.

So tbh beast I'd tell Real to fuck off, unless they give us money and a quality player in return.

well your "Financial " positions cripple you Eddy... forget Rafa's "i can but another player without the need to sell " unless that other player is someone like Saviola

u need another striker urgently no doubt and u need to make some money considering u'r losses were 40 Mil last season

i think we will do good business for Xabi & Arbeloa .. i think 20/18 + Negredo for xabi or 25 plus Negredo for Arbeloa & Xabi

remains to be seen if we will let go of Negredo for you.. i honestly think they could keep him and offer a dutchie

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ooo it's gettin' spicy now!

I wonder if we're still looking to sign badger or whether that really was just a(n extensive) ploy to get yaya to sign a new contract.

Beast

The Observer
probably.. or u may have found the amount requested a lot .. and u need to get a striker with that money

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
I don't mind Benzema really if we don't totally overpay. Sure Villa is first choice but Benzema is quality. Yeah he seems to be a cocky mofo but as long as he performs it shouldn't be a problem.

Beast

The Observer
there should be plenty of movement this week after Spain finish the conf cup in few hours .. including the introduction of Albiol,kaka & CR...

i want Arbeloa more then any other defender...

and year Ben i don't see Benzema as an upgrade and i hope he stay where he is ...

Beast

The Observer
Scolari on Real

The former Brazil and Portugal boss, meanwhile, believes Cristiano Ronaldo will get on well with fellow Real Madrid new boy Kaka but reckons Raul is still the main man at the Bernabeu.

''Kaka is a strange player because of what he does both on and off the field,'' Scolari said of his countryman. ''That guy is a strange jewel. Despite having gained big fame and money, he keeps doing his best on the pitch like a youngster.

''I am sure Cristiano Ronaldo and he will get on very well with each other. Cristiano has nothing to do with the conceited image everybody has of him. I think both of them will be big friends.

''The problem Real Madrid have is Raul. He is a veteran and is still the boss in the dressing room, so woe betide anyone he doesn't like - including the coach.''

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans