Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
So bye bye Codina who moved to our sister club Getafe for free with option to buy in the next 3 years for nothing...
hope he can continue the tradition of great Madrid keepers although he is less then Lopez and Iker

Nándor

it sadens me to see codina leave...i would have prefered that dudek gets kicked out (whenever he plays, it feels wrong and unsave) and adan promoted. that would have made an all cantera keeper trio.

anyway, nice to see adan get promoted (if so)

Beast

The Observer
Codina was old already he need to break into the first team.. lets face it playing second to Iker can kill any keeper.. he has a chance with Ustari in Getafe

Nándor

yeah i know, but while being honest, being second behind casillas IS NOT the reason why he leaves!!! i bet he gladly would have stayed as the second keeper, but since madrid renewed dudek, he just would have been the third keeper again.

bad move IMO to keep dudek and let codina go

i'd like to put this up to discusion in here...i HEAR (haven't read it anywhere so far), that david villa will join madrid for 38m € + negredo + garay on loan. that deal will be made official on wednesday.

pesonally i think it's BS and don't believe it. 25m € + negredo was the original offer, i just don't see madrid add 13m € + a loan deal for garay!!! => BS IMO

Beast

The Observer
way way way way way tooooo much for Villa.. it's a rip off and idiotic decision if they try to do such a thing
it will not happen not in a million year

Nándor

i agree that it's way too much. that's why i don't believe it...HOWEVER, if you look at the numbers valencia were asking (35m + negredo), it would only be 3m more and the "for free" garay on loan. certainly, after valencia declaired david villa not for sale again, his goals/performances in the confed cup made his price go up. let's wait and see what will happen. that rumor i heared of claims, real will make it official on wednesday

another factor could be that lyons aulas labled a alledged 32m € offer for benzema as to less :p i guess between benzema for the money aulas asks and villa for the money valencia asks, villa wins hands down within the club

beast, one thing i always asks myself, why does madrid not include any dutch player into a deal for david villa. why does it have to be negredo???

my choice would be to inlcude huntelaar, since valecnia are looking for a villa replacement and keep negredo.

Beast

The Observer
I don't understand the logic of that deal, Negredo has the ability to be as good as if not better than David Villa.

the logic of the deal is ensuring more Madrid players in the Spanish national team.. that's it... nothing to do with skill and although they are totally different players (Negredo is more a Ruud or Huntelaar or an English no 9.. Villa is like Aguero ..etc )

Real raised the bid for Benzema to 30 Million Euro from 24 :sad: ..while Huntelaar refused to move to Lyon and possibly it could be Ruud who head there

PaulFCB

Banned
Wasn't Lyon choosing between Huntelaar and Robben? I mean I don't need to be rude but those guys ain't that stupid to get a expired player :D.

Beast

The Observer
you're not rude you're delusional :D

Ruud is Real suggestion .. not Lyon.. i think they will refuse due to what u said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans