Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
True has he has managed both Kaka and Ronaldo before, so it would not surprise me. Though I hope Pellegrini gets a fair crack at the job.

Beast

The Observer
Nah i don't think he will coach Real ... Real ambition is higher then Scolari ... and his Club experience in Europe is a big failure much like most Brazilian managers

Beast

The Observer
grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i hope not... i really hope not .. he is a good forward but not an upgrade.. he still has a long way to go and vastly overrated

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i know but i just wanted to tease you. I mean: you got a serious and wanted injection by the likes of kaka and Ronaldo ... so there must be a counterweight! In the form of Benzema.

He look slike a fitness gangster so counterweight could be taken litteraly.

Beast

The Observer
i know but i just wanted to tease you. I mean: you got a serious and wanted injection by the likes of kaka and Ronaldo ... so there must be a counterweight! In the form of Benzema.

He look slike a fitness gangster so counterweight could be taken litteraly.

my problem with Benzema is his ego... he was pumped so much by Aulas and the press he hardly perform outside Lyon... i don't like such characters and i do believe he is overrated..
he has the skills no problem but my evaluation for him is 15-20.. i didn't see anything worth more then this .. he could be a hit or a miss for any club .. not worth the risk.. trust me if he was playing for any club but Lyon he wouldn't get 1/10 of the coverage he has

did u see anyone raving about Gignac ? Remy ? Hoarau ? ... they all score more or less the same.. almost same age (par Hoarau ) and wouldn't cost half Benzema price

Nándor

big week/weeks lying ahead of us...xabi alonso & david villa both facing their clubs in order to sort out their respectiv future. then there still is arbeloa & ribéry, with bayern starting training again apart from 1st of july.

what's the idea with arbeloa anyway??? i mean from a sporting perspective, not from a canterano-spaniard-perspective. i see no use for him there, unless he is to play as LB (which i know he can, as well as CB). the RB position is full with ramos & m. torres. the CB pairing is pepe & albiol, with metze & garay as back up. so, his only use would be as LB right??? that leaves the question, is he better than marcelo, thus a starter or not, thus a sub for marcelo.

judging by reputation (spain international & l'pool starter), this would look nice (at least) on paper...

ramos-----pepe---albiol-----arbeloa

personally, i would prefer marcelo as LB, since he has more to offer offensively than arbeloa IMO. but i guess arbeloa would be the better choice, since he at least knows how to defend.

PS:
still a big NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO to benzema!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans