Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Ruud injury extent are not clear whether he will recover fully or not.. and he won't be back till November.. that's after 3 month of the season.. his contract ends next summer as well and he said he want to go back to Holland when his contract is over.. i think with the current ideas in the team (speed upfront ) , his long injury & the available replacement in Real it's time to wave goodbye for Ruud especially that he is 33 years now

Nándor

according to AS manuel garcia quilon has been in the bernabeu. he either was there to negotiate some last details regarding raul albiol or in order to close a deal for arbeloa.

Nándor

most likely.

so beast, is arbeloa playing as LB since there is no need for him on the right (ramos & m. torres) or in the center. or will be only be a sub???

Beast

The Observer
Ramos = CB
Arbeloa = RB
Torres = LB with Marcelo

And we are close to sign Arbeloa .. as reported somewhere between 3 to 4 Million

Nándor

Ramos = CB
Arbeloa = RB
Torres = LB with Marcelo

And we are close to sign Arbeloa .. as reported somewhere between 3 to 4 Million

with all due respect, but that doesn't make any sense at all!!! madrid pay 15m € for albiol and 3-4m € for arbeloa, only to bench albiol and start arbeloa???

albiol is way better than arbeloa, why would you bench albiol and play ramos as CB in order to start arbeloa as RB??? so far (unless arbeloa is to play as LB), his signing doesn't make sense to me at all from a sporting point of view

Beast

The Observer
with all due respect, but that doesn't make any sense at all!!! madrid pay 15m € for albiol and 3-4m € for arbeloa, only to bench albiol and start arbeloa???

albiol is way better than arbeloa, why would you bench albiol and play ramos as CB in order to start arbeloa as RB??? so far (unless arbeloa is to play as LB), his signing doesn't make sense to me at all from a sporting point of view

it doesn't make sense cause you have a memory that last for 2 seconds :banghead:

Arbeloa contract ends next summer... that's why he cost 3-4 Mil as we said 4252135262462467247247247247 times before

and who said anything about benching Albiol ? .. let them fight for a spot.. whoever is better will play ... it's between Ramos-Albiol -Pepe (when he come back ) and Metz or Garay
however it will be the end of our defensive signings..
Arbeloa+Marcelo+Torres+Ramos+Metz+Pepe+Garay+Albiol...
8 defenders starters & subs
Heinze back to the EPL and Salgado in Qatar or QPR or anywhere he wants

Nándor

that's why i was refering to a SPORTING POINT OF VIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i already said pages ago that i know the values of arbeloa are that he comes on the cheap and that he's an ex-cantera product + spanish international...great signing, without a doubt. but that's NOT the topic of discusion

what is however, is why you would sacrifice one of pepe, ramos & albiol (who would fight for a place together with garay % metze) in order to play arbeloa on the right. those three are the best defenders madrid currently have, thus from a, again, SPORTING POINT OF VIEW it doesn't make sense.

Beast

The Observer
:sad: yep Ace.. looks like it...however the reports hasn't arrived yet

As it appears Ruben may not be able to play football again... and he could be given a coaching place in one of our youth teams according to Marca...

good call by Valdano.. we must always take care of our people

Beast

The Observer

what's with E2 ? he was given the chance to go to Mallorca since Real had plenty of better forwards at that time and when you came knocking we didn't stand in his way (if it was the other way around u would refuse ) ... Real always take care of their boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans