Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
what's with E2 ? he was given the chance to go to Mallorca since Real had plenty of better forwards at that time and when you came knocking we didn't stand in his way (if it was the other way around u would refuse ) ... Real always take care of their boys

Robinho would beg to differ?

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
Robinho is not our boy mate... he didn't spend more then 3 years at the club..

Fair enough!So if you don't spend more then 3 years at Madrid its okay to be treated like shit?(not trying to start an argument btw just asking) like Robinho and like Huntlear?

Evil

Shabazz
E2 played like 5 games for your club and didn't even score a single goal. Robinho is your boy 10 times more than Eto'o was.

Beast

The Observer
Fair enough!So if you don't spend more then 3 years at Madrid its okay to be treated like shit?(not trying to start an argument btw just asking) like Robinho and like Huntlear?

Like any club our own means players who came from the youth ranks to the first team and stayed there for couple of years or came from another club and stayed for several years....
players like De La Red,Granero..etc jumped to the chance of being back in Madrid despite knowing their chances of games could be really slim ...
that's doesn't include players like Huntelaar,Ruud,Sneijder,Robinho ...etc nothing against them but they didn't reach that statues yet
it does include players like Salgado,Guti,De La Red,Iker,M Torres and now i think we can add Ramos..
people like Rafa Bentiez or Valdano are clear examples of how we take care of our own.. and that include De La Red

E2 played like 5 games for your club and didn't even score a single goal. Robinho is your boy 10 times more than Eto'o was.

E2 was a youth team player Evil.. we brought him to the liga @ a young age.. Robinho was a transfer that's the difference..
and u have to consider the respect shown by Robinho and his words into the equation

Evil

Shabazz
Fair enough. I don't blame him though, you guys used him as a chip + cash to get Cristiano, he had a great season but Madrid wanted to replace him. Then all of a sudden after the Ronaldo deal didn't go through, Shuster comes out and says that Robinho is important to the team and we want him to continue ... So obviously he would get pissed and demand a transfer.

Beast

The Observer
Fair enough. I don't blame him though, you guys used him as a chip + cash to get Cristiano, he had a great season but Madrid wanted to replace him. Then all of a sudden after the Ronaldo deal didn't go through, Shuster comes out and says that Robinho is important to the team and we want him to continue ... So obviously he would get pissed and demand a transfer.

he could have left in a better way then this no doubt..however if u ask anyone if Robinho is among the top players in Real in the last 20 years people would not name him.. however they would easily pick someone like Laudrup who came towards the end of his career and stayed for 2 seasons only and came from Barca.. it's how u behave.. u have to remember that the fans were should patience with Robinho lack of form for almost 2 years.. and speaking in a press conference against the club is not an invitation to keep a good memory of him no matter how long he stayed...
Robinho was a victim of his old agent (the one he fired after he moved to Citeh ) .. it's one thing to force your way to Real from santos and it's another thing to try to force a transfer from Real.. at the end he went to Citeh.. and neither did he achieve a higher statues as a player (as he said publicly ) nor did he win any trophy as he said

Beast

The Observer
Yep Ace.. however i heard he will be given a chance to recover , the coaching job will be a way for him to spend time @ the club and be near football without affecting his morals.. if the 24151355 result came with a clear verdict he will be registered again as a player the problem is Boston lab said the results won't be ready before 2 month time of course if he is given the all clear it will take him a long time to come back to match fitness.. i hope he can tbh had high hopes for him

beef-supreme

:sad: yep Ace.. looks like it...however the reports hasn't arrived yet

As it appears Ruben may not be able to play football again... and he could be given a coaching place in one of our youth teams according to Marca...

good call by Valdano.. we must always take care of our people

Well Beast I would question that. Of course it's great to take care of your players and I highly admire that. But who says that throwing a random young man with a few years' football experience is a great idea?
Sure you must take care of him, and i think Real is stronger than Barca in that aspect. But I would think that he doesn't have any experience in that field. It's sort of like putting your son as a manager in one of the departments of your company just because he's your son. Albeit this is a little less.. big.

Sad news though because it's never good to see someone's career impeded by health problems :sad: It's good though that they're not pushing him, especially if this saves his life. He must feel so awful though, poor man.

* AH
I've just seen your reply to Ace and now that makes a whole lot more sense. My point still stands except possibly it's no longer applicable to DLR

Beast

The Observer
Well Beast I would question that. Of course it's great to take care of your players and I highly admire that. But who says that throwing a random young man with a few years' football experience is a great idea?
Sure you must take care of him, and i think Real is stronger than Barca in that aspect. But I would think that he doesn't have any experience in that field. It's sort of like putting your son as a manager in one of the departments of your company just because he's your son. Albeit this is a little less.. big.

Sad news though because it's never good to see someone's career impeded by health problems :sad: It's good though that they're not pushing him, especially if this saves his life. He must feel so awful though, poor man.

* AH
I've just seen your reply to Ace and now that makes a whole lot more sense. My point still stands except possibly it's no longer applicable to DLR

I forgot to add that DLR already had coaching courses so he is not really a novice in that department .. plus he will not be a manager or anything but a coach gaining experience from managers who train youth teams...

however ironic but that's exactly Rafa Benitez story.. injured at a young age , took courses and Real offered him the chance as an ex-Castilla player to train the youth and he is where he is now thanks to that chance (and of course his talents as a manager )

beef-supreme

Ah that makes sense then. I thought they just randomly put him in as an attempt to take care of him.

I didn't even know that! Well of course, I don't disagree with the idea of putting an injured ex-player in the coaching staff or trainer or something, but first and foremost they should have formal training. To see if they actually are competent. I mean I wouldn't see Pepe as a coach :lol:

Beast

The Observer
you can never tell.. Platini was very Pep like and he was a crap manager ...

Kaka presentation is on 40,000 Madridistas are in the Bernabeu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans