Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Fans need to calm the fuck down.

Stannard the Madridista....

he is definitely an Atletico fan..i've noticed he always mention going to the Calderon on weekly basis

now that the presentation is over ... Valdano sit beside Kaka for the press interview

Warik

he is definitely an Atletico fan..i've noticed he always mention going to the Calderon on weekly basis

now that the presentation is over ... Valdano sit beside Kaka for the press interview

He and the English presenter on Real Madrid TV were talking about Real as 'our club' to eachother, so i'm not so sure. I think and have had the theory for a while that he's a Madridista.

Beast

The Observer
Valdano first words is explaining that Gago wanted the number 5 which is understandable for Argies(lol).. so the number 8 was clear for Kaka

He and the English presenter on Real Madrid TV were talking about Real as 'our club' to eachother, so i'm not so sure. I think and have had the theory for a while that he's a Madridista.

i think it's just the talk ... if u check his blog u'll read his weekly visits to the Calderon including complaining that the couldn't reach home in time to watch other games on TV.. take notice next season and see for yourself...he always watch Atletico live.. which is strange considering what a shithole the Calderon is

Warik

i think it's just the talk ... if u check his blog u'll read his weekly visits to the Calderon including complaining that the couldn't reach home in time to watch other games on TV.. take notice next season and see for yourself...he always watch Atletico live.. which is strange considering what a shithole the Calderon is

Don't know Beast, wouldn't see an Arsenal fan journalist on a Spurs TV channel, never mind saying Spurs is 'our club' with the presenter...same with almost all rivalries City/Utd, Pool/Everton...even Barça/Espanyol...In his blog he has mentioned the Calderon is the closest ground to him Beast, which might explain his visits there. But he definitely has a soft spot for Real.

Beast

The Observer
Don't know Beast, wouldn't see an Arsenal fan journalist on a Spurs TV channel, never mind saying Spurs is 'our club' with the presenter...same with almost all rivalries City/Utd, Pool/Everton...even Barça/Espanyol...In his blog he has mentioned the Calderon is the closest ground to him Beast, which might explain his visits there. But he definitely has a soft spot for Real.

well considering there is only Real TV and Barca TV.. i don't think the comparison to the EPL club channels can be fair..

even as the closest ground.. u just don't go there every week par the Classico and events like Real - Mallorca last game under Capello... he talks and talks about the Calderon /bathrooms..etc maybe it's just more then going as a reporter cause he surely go there frequently ..

Kaka is really a nice chap.. i expect CR to do a good publicity stunt next week...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
kaka's wearing 8, eh?

I wonder if he can be the greatest 8 ever?

(well, no. kocsis wore 8 and unless kaka has a period in his career where he scores more goals than he plays games...)

still, it's a good choice. hopefully he starts wearing it for brazil now and that bucked-tooth chappie gets a recall and gets his fucking shirt back. START PLAYING LIKE BRASIL AGAIN FFS.

sorry, back on-task! arbeloa will definitely play LB, since you have no LB of note except torres who no one seems to rate despite the fact that he's basically the same player as arbeloa, except he won't cost you anything. but then maybe that's why? hehe.

barca7788

Nepali Cule
what a difference this madrid team's gonna be from last years.....its gonna be interesting classico...top 5 players of the worldat the same time...wowwwww

Nándor

i would've prefered to see kaka' with the 10, i like the 10 to be worn traditional by a playmaker. but now it looks like c. ronaldo will wear the the 10 in "honor/memory" of figo.
as for kaka' himself, very nice guy...pérez has made a more than great deal. when he says ppl in the street still thank him for bringing zidane to madrid, he'll definitly be able to add kaka' to that list.

off to SAD NEWS, REALLY SAD...MARCA claim, that benzema will join madrid for 35m € within the next few hours :banghead: this is the first BAD SIGNING by pérez & co. this summer!!!

benzema is not only overrated, but will also be the next anelka in time, in short time!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans