Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Warik

Raul will dislike Benzema instantly. Why? because he is young, and a forward.

Also take into account the blow it'll be to the EPL again...Benzema might be overrated but he's a big name and if chooses Madrid over Utd it is a big prestige hit to the English league, the self proclaimed 'best league' can't get and keep the best players it seems.

Last edited:

Nándor

i'm getting really depressed by this shit tbh...bad move, first step into the wrong direction. makes me really sad

AS confirming it too btw, it's getting concrete :sad: DAMN YOU LLORENTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
LOL some Dutch report with L'equipe as the source, but they messed up the translation. It's supposed to say that deal is NOT happening.

L'équipe only has the same report Marca has.

Nándor

come to think about it, this has a strong taste of an all marketing signing...baring in mind that along with rooney & ronladinho, benzema is the face of ea sports new fifa10. i guess they now have to change his L'OL shirt to a real madrid shirt

Warik

Wonder if Perez will reverse Calderons exclusivity deal with Konami and allow EA to put the Bernabeu back into the game. Its annoying playing away classico's in some crappy generic stadium used by 90% of teams, especially when the team in question is Real.

JALJM

Benzema right now sucks...but my pessimism makes me think he'll got to Real and magically become incredible :sad:...in any case, from a madridista perspective, it's a waste of money, but at least if Benzema fails you still have Higuain & Negredo to lead the line...which is plenty good enough imo.

Nándor

i feel a lot of hate towards llorente and i can't believe pérez & co let david villa move to barca!!! it's just not right how this hole striker thing developed and ended.

i don't even want to imagine my hate if negredo has to leave for benzema!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beast

The Observer
well Perez felt Valencia demands was a lot... i just hope my recent record of prediction regarding French strikers is still the same (Crap .. Henry to flop, Cisse to kick ass ) blinded by my national preference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans