Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well to be fair with the supporting cast he has Benzema is bound to have lots of chances, it's just up to him to score them, if he has the mettle then he'll do fine, if he crumbles then oh well. I just hope this doesn't spell the end for Higgy.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Haha, Karim "watcha looking at?" Benzema will be a Real player. :D

This is so Benzema:
[youtube]o_U7TXqwCJc[/youtube]

good benzema ... EVIL BENZEMAAAAAA

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Benzema isn't the quickest though, he's more powerful than anything. He certainly doesn't have the pace of Villa or Eto'o.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Yeah but he's not slow. I think he's fast enough though. He could turn out to be an awesome buy though, he definately has the potential. He's just been way overhyped, and there are question marks over whether he can cut it in the big time. Guess we'll find out.

Beast

The Observer
Please Adam let's keep our relation friendly and don't force me to post a Benzema video

he is as fast as Villa

Beast

The Observer
I won't look for any Benzema compilation and see for yourself... :sad:

lets hope Pellegerini teach him to position himself well (instead of the 14123535 offsides ) and he feel he is a lesser player then Kaka & CR(which he is ) ... time to teach the young gangsta how to be humble .. Raul should take care of this

M.L. King

The Preacher
This is sick, utterly sick... splashing out more than €200 million in one month... who's next? Xabi Alonso? Another €40 million?

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
I'm wondering how you guys will play next season, Manuel stated that he'd play a standard 4-4-2 with 2 strikers a creative midfielder alongside a solid one. But what i think would suit you is a 4-3-3 which would be something like this:
Casillas
Ramos-Albiol-Pepe(Garay)-(?)
M.Diarra-Wesley-Kaka
Cristiano-Robben
(striker of your choice)

No?

M.L. King

The Preacher
I'm wondering how you guys will play next season, Manuel stated that he'd play a standard 4-4-2 with 2 strikers a creative midfielder alongside a solid one. But what i think would suit you is a 4-3-3 which would be something like this:
Casillas
Ramos-Albiol-Pepe(Garay)-(?)
M.Diarra-Wesley-Kaka
Cristiano-Robben
(striker of your choice)

No?

They'll probably play: 2-4-4 or maybe not, wait Florentino may still be going after Villa.... he is insatiable. It will surely be interesting to see which formation you'll play next season Beast.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
They'll probably play: 2-4-4 or maybe not, wait Florentino may still be going after Villa.... he is insatiable. It will surely be interesting to see which formation you'll play next season Beast.

Haha 2-4-4!

that reminds me of the 07'-08' season when many were stating we could play the fantasticos together:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans