Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
it is interesting so far.. but lets not get ahead of ourselves ... so far we sold Saviola and Codina ..

no one knows who will stay or who will go..
Pellegerini switched between 4-4-2 as u mentioned and 4-2-3-1(vs Real and Barca ) this season with Roman R he played with 4-4-2 diamond shape midfield ...
i seriously don't know ... maybe he will use Kaka as a fake LM l(ike we used to do with Zidane and Carlos) allowing Marcelo to bomb forward while the other 3 defenders cover him

the forwards i think will be Benzema - Higuain and a no 9 (huntelaar or Negredo ) .. Raul will be benched as announced so many times over the last 4 weeks ..

we need to wait till the pre-season start and the final squad is at least shaping up

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
He was forced to give it up to the 65ish million signing, it's not hard to guess. Next best vacant # is 5.

Beast

The Observer
i think the correct thing to do is force Gago out of the club.. we have 3 DM's (4 with Javi Garcia ) .. 5 if we get Xabi .. Gago staying is out of the question .. taking into consideration Valdano harsh criticism of Gago after Valencia game

Nándor

well Perez felt Valencia demands was a lot...

pérez should have checked his feeling again and feel, that david villa is worth every penny, while benzema is not :angry:

i gotta get rid of this...i was training and the first few seconds of this song instantly reminded me of benzema => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB_Olb-wLxc

EDIT:

is the rumor true i hear??? L'OL officially are denying any agreement with real madrid???!!! should there still be hope???:nervous2:

Beast

The Observer
i'm pressing the link and praying to read " Benzema sign for Man U "

nah old news vfc .. we discussed it here 3-4 pages ago

Warik

is the rumor true i hear??? L'OL officially are denying any agreement with real madrid???!!! should there still be hope???:nervous2:

Aulas always denies denies denies then minutes later is signing the papers for the transfer. Happens all the time...

Hassan TPAH

why does everybody hate benzema so much? he is not great... but he isnt bad... or as bad as ppl are making him out to be....

but i still wouldnt want him at the club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans