Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
if you can borrow €150 mil, you can easily borrow €225 mil no? :D

what are the interest rates on this loans? anyone has an idea?

Nándor

IF they sell the Dutch. I wouldn't want my mother molested either to be frank.

same here, that's why i could instantly sympathy with zizous headnut against materazzi back then...there is a line, that line is when it comes to ones family and apperently that pap crossed it, which resulted in CRs attack. the little girl was just standing "colatteral damage", no intention on CRs behalf.

S

Snyde

People might be frustrated that we aren't moving in the market like we used to but no matter who or how many you buy, you'd barely match our team even on paper. Let alone making all of the Galactic-egos gel and play as a team.

However I will say that there is an urgent need now to make this project work, perhaps now more than ever as we have an incredible spine of Masia players, a young and highly talented coach and the very best players in the world. Momentum must be maintained. Perhaps cules think that enough is not being done but nobody is really jealous of madrid. :lol: For all I care you can fill your whole team with overpriced overhyped egos.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Exactly right. I have no idea how they are going to gel this team and even if they do we are still stronger than them on paper.

Beast

The Observer
Madrid have now spent €219 million (not including signing on fee's!) and they haven't stopped yet. They will still sign Xabi Alonso later in the month for around €30mil and they are looking to buy Silva for €25mil.

One good thing is that they now won't be able to buy Ribery, who was the only player I really feared they would get. Real Madrid are officially the new Chelski in La Liga. Very classy. I am looking forward to seeing Pellegrini but this mess together adn how the club are going to offload the Dutch players.

.. and when was the last time we didn't spend money ?

the difference is we are putting Europe on hold ... that's what Perez is doing.. no one is able to seal a deal until we are finished

And Sunny cut to the chase i know u rate CR highly.. :D if we got Ribery first u would be saying "glad u won't be able to sign CR , he is the one player i feared the most "
picking in on raed's team:

benzema - higuain
left winger - kaka - ronaldo
diarra
defense

i don't think this would ever work as a team

I think it worked before for many teams Gneg including Real
it's not like we are playing 2-3-5 its a normal 4-4-2 diamond formation
if you single out the greedy players they are only CR & Benzema.. which is acceptable in a team of 11 .. Kaka-Higuain and the rest are team players
.. it's a question of giving them time to Gel.. they won't click instantly.. normally teams with new players starting hitting form in no less then 6 month.. by that time the liga should be yours .. and that will leave us time to concentrate on the CL

CRgay won't pass the ball, imagine Robben and him on the same pitch! They will be some seriously pissed off people out there!

CRgay is in trouble for hurting a child in Portugal, although the report is in Sport so take it with a pinch of salt.

cause u can see the future.. :D i'm not worried about CR game at all we can afford it .. i'm worried more about Benzema

:lol: Frustration? look man i mean no disrespect and all but the signings you've made so far which have cost you near 200M.. Only Albiol IMO has been a good one. We've yet to sign any players because we're using our heads in the transfer market not our wallets.
Good luck in europe though

no disrespect taken here .. but really Kaka and CR are bad signing ? and you are saying no frustrations ? :D
you are worried which is normal and i would be if i'm in your shoes.. IF (and that's a big IF ) it worked Real could threaten Barca dominance .. in any case it will be a very interesting season in the liga

you've yet to sign players cause it's not clear what you want par Villa (Now that we are out ) and you haven't solve E2 issue till now ..plus you don't need much improvement IMO but you do desperately need a better bench IMO and what head not wallets ? you offered Valencia more then we offered ??
Moggi said today that Real are keeping every other team waiting .. which is very true when you look to it

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
Gio mate, I can promise you that I am being totally sincere when I say I don't like or rate CRgay. You won't find a single post on any forum where I have said otherwise. For sure he is a player that can win games on his own, but he has so many other flaws that if he wore a Barca shirt I would be booing him. I was pleased when you signed him, as I said to people at the time, I am pleased that the player I hate the most has joined the club I hate the most.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
Well come to look at it Beast, we don't really need any signings. But that would be a HUGE mistake just take a look at our 2006-2007 season when we choose not to renew the hunger in our team. We must sign because we have won all.

Haha your still claiming im worried? look on paper your team might be strong or in FM or Playstation but no way in real life can you stick all those superstars together and get them to destroy opponents the way we have last season and probably will still do next season. Hopefully you can last half a season without one outbreak in the dressing room.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
Actually Sunny has always been strongly against Cristina ever joining Barça, I remember once when I advocated signing the Paris reject he had quite a rant about how overrated CR is.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
I can't honestly argue that Real haven't made good signings in terms of quality, but what'll be interesting to watch is how a new coach and a whole bunch of egoistic superstars will clinge and work things out. Not holding my breath if to be honest.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans