Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

Ribery told l'Equipe he wanted to go and it was "Real Madrid or nothing".

Nándor

old news...he will play for madird, either this summer or the next

bayern know he wants to leave now, they also know he would be able to leave next summer on the cheap due to some rules and they further know, that ribéry will only cause trouble if they force him to stay. just look at his last few performances. his head was already in spain/madrid

F

FCB_Titi_LB

old news...he will play for madird, either this summer or the next

bayern know he wants to leave now, they also know he would be able to leave next summer on the cheap due to some rules and they further know, that ribéry will only cause trouble if they force him to stay. just look at his last few performances. his head was already in spain/madrid
old news? So why does a respectable newspaper such as l'equipe says its the first time he says it openly therefore all the rest are rumours. So its quite news ,offc. if u were biased...then not :)

Nándor

old news? So why does a respectable newspaper such as l'equipe says its the first time he says it openly therefore all the rest are rumours. So its quite news ,offc. if u were biased...then not :)

you got me wrong, i meant old news with regards to us already having meantioned that pages before;)

Beast

The Observer
I can't honestly argue that Real haven't made good signings in terms of quality, but what'll be interesting to watch is how a new coach and a whole bunch of egoistic superstars will clinge and work things out. Not holding my breath if to be honest.

That's the thing.. how will they work...
ego's in the team are CR,Benzema and Raul .. so i'm not at all worried about a clash of ego's considering 1 of those 3 will be honoring the bench ..

regarding CR.. what i read so many times those who played with him in Portugal and United even ex-United players describe him as a team player and a pro , he train hard and improve himself all the time .. i know people hate his diving or the way he dress in public or stuff like this . but at the end it matters what he do on the pitch..
in the CL final he was the only one trying to do something for Man U

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
But he was at the same time the most annoying person on the pitch. the dressing in public is only good for a laugh, the diving is annoying but that's just the tip of the iceberg for me. teh way he wines at everything, the way he observes himself at the big screens during the game, he poses when he feels he is being filmed, ...

and the ego that is honoring the bench is at the same time the biggest ego with the most power in that club. scary no? :p

Nándor

it remains to be seen whether or not the egos will be a problem or not. we all still have the bitter taste of the last galactico era and how their egos affected the club and its sporting level.

however, we didn't meantion so far to what extend pérez & co. have learned from that mistake and to what extend they will allow or prevent egos. last time pérez at some point admitted he spoiled his players too much. he's right on that...only if you spoil them and allow them to spread their ego all over the place without consequences you provoke problems.

pérez & co. did the first step into the right direction by making it cristal clear to RAUL, that his place will be on the bench. i'm convinced this time, they will not let egos grow enough to distroy or affect their project!!!

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Madrid have now spent €219 million (not including signing on fee's!) and they haven't stopped yet. They will still sign Xabi Alonso later in the month for around €30mil and they are looking to buy Silva for €25mil.

One good thing is that they now won't be able to buy Ribery, who was the only player I really feared they would get. Real Madrid are officially the new Chelski in La Liga. Very classy. I am looking forward to seeing Pellegrini but this mess together adn how the club are going to offload the Dutch players.
But it wont be buying success cause they are Real Madrid. How unfair.

S

Snyde

in the CL final he was the only one trying to do something for Himself
Fixed.

I'm sorry Beast but if you're saying this guy doesn't whine to the ref, himself and to both his teammates and opponents then you have lost it.

Beast

The Observer
But he was at the same time the most annoying person on the pitch. the dressing in public is only good for a laugh, the diving is annoying but that's just the tip of the iceberg for me. teh way he wines at everything, the way he observes himself at the big screens during the game, he poses when he feels he is being filmed, ...

and the ego that is honoring the bench is at the same time the biggest ego with the most power in that club. scary no? :p

apart from his fallout with Ruud when his father passed away (which was personal ) and the England - Portugal drama .. did u ever see him have a fight with a team mate ? ala Ronaldo Vs Raul or Dinho Vs E2 ?

i'm saying there won't be problems .. of course things can arise during the season especially when u go to a new team and playing with new players.. but i haven't read anything bad about CR from all his team mates past & present

Raul situation was made clear by Valdano in the press and before it to Raul personally .. even the Madrid press has dropped Raul all together in the last month + ..

It's time to move on and Raul can play his role as a captain from the bench .. and retire in peace end of next season
it remains to be seen whether or not the egos will be a problem or not. we all still have the bitter taste of the last galactico era and how their egos affected the club and its sporting level.

however, we didn't meantion so far to what extend pérez & co. have learned from that mistake and to what extend they will allow or prevent egos. last time pérez at some point admitted he spoiled his players too much. he's right on that...only if you spoil them and allow them to spread their ego all over the place without consequences you provoke problems.

pérez & co. did the first step into the right direction by making it cristal clear to RAUL, that his place will be on the bench. i'm convinced this time, they will not let egos grow enough to distroy or affect their project!!!

It's the positive thing in my opinion have those 2 back after their mistakes last time.. i feel it's different in some manners ..whether picking a strong coach or not going into fights with clubs over their players...but still the main issue is the field .. so far this is all on paper and speculation from us & the press

Fixed.

I'm sorry Beast but if you're saying this guy doesn't whine to the ref, himself and to both his teammates and opponents then you have lost it.

you really really should learn how to read ..

did i say he don't whine to the ref ? and when did he whine to his team mates ?

and would that make Messi the biggest whiner cause he also whine to the ref all the time ?

and what does that have to do with pro-attitude towards his club and his team mates ?

if the liga players are sent to the EPL to play .. CR will be the next saint cause diving is part of the game in the liga ...

i think u need to get a grip on yourself .. and start to read + comprehend then post

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
That's the thing.. how will they work...
ego's in the team are CR,Benzema and Raul .. so i'm not at all worried about a clash of ego's considering 1 of those 3 will be honoring the bench ..

That's the thing. Additionally, by the looks of it, you'll have Franky knocking on your door within a weeks time. Imagine having Ribery, Benzema, Cronaldo, Kaká, Robben etc. sharing the locker room. I sense trouble.

regarding CR.. what i read so many times those who played with him in Portugal and United even ex-United players describe him as a team player and a pro , he train hard and improve himself all the time .. i know people hate his diving or the way he dress in public or stuff like this . but at the end it matters what he do on the pitch..
in the CL final he was the only one trying to do something for Man U

I've read exactly the same things. None of his team mates have lambasted him for being a quitter or a sour puss. Despite of the previous said, what really pisses me off about him is his gigantic ego. He shows no signs of humbleness and acts like a complete jerk off the pitch.

Nándor

a "little" off topic...aparently real madrid store collapsed due to the enormous demand of kaka' shirts. apparently they were selling a kaka' shirt every 10 seconds!!!

with regards to that, more than 2.000 kaka' shirts were sold before he even got his number.

Beast

The Observer
That's the thing. Additionally, by the looks of it, you'll have Franky knocking on your door within a weeks time. Imagine having Ribery, Benzema, Cronaldo, Kaká, Robben etc. sharing the locker room. I sense trouble.

I've read exactly the same things. None of his team mates have lambasted him for being a quitter or a sour puss. Despite of the previous said, what really pisses me off about him is his gigantic ego. He shows no signs of humbleness and acts like a complete jerk off the pitch.

agree.. he looks totally the opposite outside the pitch.. can be a compensation or a public persona cause even Ruud (who had the biggest fallout with CR ) had nothing but praise for him

Ribery and Kaka are team players .. Robben comes under the ego tag.. but if we get a LW i don't see Robben staying for many reasons but mainly cause he is Calderon Marquee signing

speaking of Calderon Marca claim he took 24 Million as commission from transfers !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans