Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Snyde

:lol: Beast getting angry...ooooh.

If you weren't so eager to attack you would have noticed 'if'. "if you're saying"
I'm sure you can read and understand that Beast, do better!

Also maybe you wanna see last year's final of the trophy you so desperately crave. It'll answer all your question about who whines and who does not.

(Ex: Messi being fouled by 3 men then getting up, taking the ball and continuing to run at the goal while Crygay fouling Puyol, doing two footed tackles, hiting with his elbow when it was out of play and then complaining to Ref/Xavi/Eto'o. Watch it closely I'm sure you'll see atleast 10 more incidences in just this 1 game :D )

Beast

The Observer
:lol: Beast getting angry...ooooh.

If you weren't so eager to attack you would have noticed 'if'. "if you're saying"
I'm sure you can read and understand that Beast, do better!

Also maybe you wanna see last year's final of the trophy you so desperately crave. It'll answer all your question about who whines and who does not.

(Ex: Messi being fouled by 3 men then getting up, taking the ball and continuing to run at the goal while Crygay fouling Puyol, doing two footed tackles, hiting with his elbow when it was out of play and then complaining to Ref/Xavi/Eto'o. Watch it closely I'm sure you'll see atleast 10 more incidences in just this 1 game :D )

NOT YET :D (cooling down ..:lol: )

your IF is based on stuff i didn't say

i'm sure u watch the liga the last couple of years and know what Messi do ... it's part of the game in the liga and many players from every club do it
... if CR was in the liga not the EPL he won't get 1/10 of the reputation he has.. in Spain it's called smartness /street smart (see Deco and Dinho as well ) .. in the EPL it's called diving and cheating .. although if your name is Gerrard and u play for Liverpool people will look the other way :D

S

Snyde

I'm talking about the constant whining Beast!
Uhh...never mind, you can be so thick sometimes...there is little point in arguing. You wanna blatantly deny some stuff, fine, go ahead.

Beast

The Observer
yes cause Barca players never whine to ref..

and never receive a card for whining as well...

i'm watching a different league all together... only u watch the liga in cocoland

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
apart from his fallout with Ruud when his father passed away (which was personal ) and the England - Portugal drama .. did u ever see him have a fight with a team mate ? ala Ronaldo Vs Raul or Dinho Vs E2 ?
No.

Why would he? He was the only star at Manchester. he could do whatever he wanted to do (even ferguson didn't do jack shit that we know of when he got subbed and acted like a dick) and no one would do anything against that. you've seen the mancs around that time on this board. "it's his will to win, it's normal" everyone accepted his behaviour because they were afraid he might leave and with him the goals and trophy shizzle of manchester.

Now the twat enters Real for bloody 94 million euro. i don't think he has to pull the same strings at the bernabeu. there are egos at real and the fans are way more demanding than in manchester.

it will all go well when the team scores, wins and wins trophies. if they don't, the shit will hit the fan(s). for sure.

F

FCB_Titi_LB

who cares ..lets enjoy the football fest....we will see, La Liga is stronger !

Beast

The Observer
No.

Why would he? He was the only star at Manchester. he could do whatever he wanted to do (even ferguson didn't do jack shit that we know of when he got subbed and acted like a dick) and no one would do anything against that. you've seen the mancs around that time on this board. "it's his will to win, it's normal" everyone accepted his behaviour because they were afraid he might leave and with him the goals and trophy shizzle of manchester.

Now the twat enters Real for bloody 94 million euro. i don't think he has to pull the same strings at the bernabeu. there are egos at real and the fans are way more demanding than in manchester.

it will all go well when the team scores, wins and wins trophies. if they don't, the shit will hit the fan(s). for sure.

he wasn't the superstar he is today when he & Ruud had the fallout

he don't need to pull the same strings in Real that's why they went for Kaka & CR plus whoever will come on the left side... it won't be a one man team

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
taht's what i try to say, beast. he is used to suck every little bit of play and attention to him. that's why he acts like a gay model after he missed a chance just to watch himself on the big screen. he loves those things, he has been doing that for more than two/three years. and on top of that, Ronaldo became th emost expensive player in the universe by miles ahead of a true legend like Zidane.

and you honestly believe he will settle for a less decissive role in a multiple men team? i have my doubts. certainly because Kaka seems to be more of the messiah than ronaldo to the madrid crowd. even to you.

Beast

The Observer
taht's what i try to say, beast. he is used to suck every little bit of play and attention to him. that's why he acts like a gay model after he missed a chance just to watch himself on the big screen. he loves those things, he has been doing that for more than two/three years. and on top of that, Ronaldo became th emost expensive player in the universe by miles ahead of a true legend like Zidane.

and you honestly believe he will settle for a less decissive role in a multiple men team? i have my doubts. certainly because Kaka seems to be more of the messiah than ronaldo to the madrid crowd. even to you.

he was in a less decisive role before mate, the more he suck attention the better chance for others to operate and score..
it's IMHO a win win situation.. u mark CR out u leave space for others to score and people like Kaka , (whoever is on the left ) , Higuain-Negredo-Benzema..etc a chance to run riot... if you don't give a damn he will punish u.. and lets face it.. he is not shy when it comes to scoring goals
with Man U u only needed to mark CR.. it's a little different here..even though with all we are saying it's still a talk on paper
"I am the first, second and third best player in the world"...

you mean you hated Romario ?

(caught sunny by the balls :D )

F

FCB_Titi_LB

COuld be interesting to see how RM will handle our possession play.
They obvious are trying to go full attack,something that can be leathal for any team trying it against Barcelona.
I can't wait ...is calendar allready decided? When is 1st classico?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans