Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beautifulgame

HAHAHAHA. Good one gala.

This is funny because had Man U or another EPL team signed Benzema most of the fans would be going ecstatic on their forums.

Beast

The Observer
which is quite hilarious for me.. i've been reading them crying all over the Internet forums
i don't know i always hated the kid and felt he is vastly overrated... either am wrong or someone sees something in him that i don't understand.. so far he proved me right all the way... i never believe he will end up here... i'm really pissed off

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
I am disappointed. He wont keep Higuain out the starting XI for long, thats my view on it. Mark my words, he will struggle to find any goalscoring form.

Beast

The Observer
if that happen you won't hear the end of my rant

Albiol was given the number 18 (De La Red one :sad: )

Didn't expect 9000 fans to turn up for Raul ... it was very good for him.. and good words from Hierro to welcome him on board

G.J

V.H. 4 life
So 2 more signings to go now? a winger and a midfielder?

and then the garage sale will start

Nándor

the 18 is really confusing!!! what happens once salgado gets kicked out this summer??? or gago??? will he simply change to 2 or 5 or will he have to stay with the 18 since he was presented with that number???

villareal have signed ivan marcano. he gets a 6 year deal. too bad, i wanted santander to keep garay and give madrid marcano instead.

btw...judging from valdanos words, i think it's going to be david silva for the left wing instead of ribéry. with ribéry joining next year.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Xabi absolutely vital for me, anyone else think the middle of our midfield cannot function without a passer? Who will come deep to get the ball? Who will move the ball out of midfield. So far, no one.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
and beastie mate you better get used to the CR bashing. most cules thought he was the antichrist when he played for united, now that he plays for you guys he'll be seen on a whole new level of evil. you know my opinions on him anyway, he's awesosme. so we don't need to get into that.

the 18 is really confusing!!! what happens once salgado gets kicked out this summer??? or gago??? will he simply change to 2 or 5 or will he have to stay with the 18 since he was presented with that number???

villareal have signed ivan marcano. he gets a 6 year deal. too bad, i wanted santander to keep garay and give madrid marcano instead.

btw...judging from valdanos words, i think it's going to be david silva for the left wing instead of ribéry. with ribéry joining next year.

he will surely change to 2. 18 makes no sense.

silva... that's odd. especially as he's, like, not the same style as ribery at all.

gago changed to 5 but I will be AMAZED if he sticks around. his rep is shaky after last season and valdano has never rated him, so yeah.

marcano to villarreal? NICE.

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Too true Nando, marcano would have been a much better option for us. His left foot would have come in hand covering left back and also be a replacement centre half.

On the other hand, Garay has a ton of potential to fulfil.

Nándor

great words from albiol regarding his no. 18...he said de la red is his friend and would be honoured to wear that number. he'll defend it till death and once de la red recovers, he will give it back to ruben :beer2: his heart is in the right place

Xabi absolutely vital for me, anyone else think the middle of our midfield cannot function without a passer? Who will come deep to get the ball? Who will move the ball out of midfield. So far, no one.

i feel so too...xabi alonso is an absolute must if madrid are looking for a DM that can be a deep playmaker. none of the current DMs posess that playmaking ability.
regarding the CM position, i hope madrid will keep parejo and i further hope he will get his chance and kick ass.

btw, pérez meantioned la cantera as being of importance to this club => parejo, javi garcia & NEGREDO all staying???

Beast

The Observer
So 2 more signings to go now? a winger and a midfielder?

and then the garage sale will start

I think there will be moves in the coming 2 weeks prior to the pre-season..
they already have several offers for players
Drenthe to Fiorentina
Negredo staying or Liverpool or Villarreal
Sneijder refused to consider offers from Inter,Man U and want to stay (i feel Man U need him the most )
VDV Ajax-B Munich or Hamburg
Huntelaar Milan prime destination , Man U
M Diarra Juve
Ruud - Spurs or other teams (could end up back in Holland due to his injury - back in November )
salgado any team out there

great words from albiol regarding his no. 18...he said de la red is his friend and would be honoured to wear that number. he'll defend it till death and once de la red recovers, he will give it back to ruben :beer2: his heart is in the right place

i feel so too...xabi alonso is an absolute must if madrid are looking for a DM that can be a deep playmaker. none of the current DMs posess that playmaking ability.
regarding the CM position, i hope madrid will keep parejo and i further hope he will get his chance and kick ass.

btw, pérez meantioned la cantera as being of importance to this club => parejo, javi garcia & NEGREDO all staying???

Albiol just became my fav signing after Kaka for what he said... awesome lad ...

yes as it stands Real youth players are currently not in the club plans for sale although it might be harder for Negredo to stay due to Negredo nothing else.. the club plans to sell the 2 dutch forwards and keep Negredo as benzema sub with Raul and Higuain as SS .. but if Negredo want to be a starter and request to move i think it will open up for Huntelaar to stay

Nándor

he will surely change to 2. 18 makes no sense.

silva... that's odd. especially as he's, like, not the same style as ribery at all.

gago changed to 5 but I will be AMAZED if he sticks around. his rep is shaky after last season and valdano has never rated him, so yeah.

marcano to villarreal? NICE.

check out his words regarding de la red and the 18...i think he'll stick with it for a least this season.

it's more like silva is more "gettable" than ribéry. as crazy as it may sound regarding the whole villa fuss. but than again, albiol came from valencia too. anyways, it's more because of bayern playing super cool on the matter

i would be surprised as well if he stays, especially if xabi alonso joins!!! guess he'll hand over that no. 5 to xabi alonso before even having played with it:lol:

yeah, great buy for villareal!!!

Too true Nando, marcano would have been a much better option for us. His left foot would have come in hand covering left back and also be a replacement centre half.

On the other hand, Garay has a ton of potential to fulfil.

very true...marcano & canella had a very good season and both are very young spaniards with great potential/future. i would have loved to see marcano instead of garay and canella as LB. but now villareal have marcano and are also after canella as far as i know. well, at least madrid can get them in a few years from villareal easier than from barca or valencia :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans