Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
I wonder how Ribery would feel if Real Madrid sign Silva. If I were him i'd probably commit suicide. The excitment that he must have felt in the past weeks, potentially moving to Barcelona or Madrid, including lots of attention from Manchester United and Chelsea. To then "speak" with the French legend Zidane about a move to Madrid, only for it not to materialise and stay at a once-apon-a-time classy Bayern Munich.....Great...

Nándor

Ribery is faster then Silva... but Silva is spanish.. so it's a tie

you sure???!!! bare in mind that madrid had an extra 55m € loan to finance the ribéry deal!!! silva would be paid out of the transfer budget, while ribérys deal is already as good as financed without touching that budget. and from a sporting perspective, no matter which one will join, if it's only one, he would have no backup since marcelo will play LB and robben will be sold (they already told him to listen to offers since he will not be inlisted for next season). therefore, could be both since you don't start into a season without propper backups...or at least you shouldn't.

I wonder how Ribery would feel if Real Madrid sign Silva. If I were him i'd probably commit suicide. The excitment that he must have felt in the past weeks, potentially moving to Barcelona or Madrid, including lots of attention from Manchester United and Chelsea. To then "speak" with the French legend Zidane about a move to Madrid, only for it not to materialise and stay at a once-apon-a-time classy Bayern Munich.....Great...

nothing would happen since ribéry knows he'll join madrid next season with bayern having almost no legal power to block any move.

Beast

The Observer
Ribery problem is B Munich Jordan, as Perez said today " we could not wait for Villa " .. it's the same for Ribery...

Pellegerini want the transfer circus done before the pre-season ..so everyone should be coming before the 23rd of July

E

Esteve

So could Ribéry come to Madrid on a free next summer? If he doesn't sign this summer, he'll look like a right wanker for the next 12 months.

Poor_Sunyol

In Lucho we trust!
No. As the gendarme has implied, legally Ribery can move. I.E he can buy out the remainder of his contract, or at least Madrid will give him the money to do it.

Beast

The Observer
Ribery missed training today for a mysterious blister in his foot
Marca says Ribery is forcing his transfer

Nándor

Ribery missed training today for a mysterious blister in his foot
Marca says Ribery is forcing his transfer

so does the german press!!! they believe he is trying to force his way to madrid. it's claimed he is trying the very same tactics he used when he moved from galatasaray to marseille and when he wanted to leave marseille. it worked out with galatasaray and he was benched with marseille.

the german press further claims, that ribéry as well as his wife are very clear about him leaving bayern and join madrid, thus all the latest comments from bayern are nothing more than testing how far upwards madrid would be willing to go with regards to a fee.

apperently, valdano said in an interview to a radio station, that there will be 3-4 players more!!! yesterday he also said, that there will be more spanish players arriving.

does that mean...

1) xabi alonso
2) arbeloa
3) david silva
4) ribéry

...??? meanwhile speculation come up once again with regards to negredo. this time in a deal for alonso & arbeloa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans