Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
and beastie mate you better get used to the CR bashing. most cules thought he was the antichrist when he played for united, now that he plays for you guys he'll be seen on a whole new level of evil. you know my opinions on him anyway, he's awesosme. so we don't need to get into that.

yeah looks like it.. at least so many people are level headed even in their hate for CR ..just few bad apples ..i understand Gneg concerns and point though
.. but hey it's the summer transfer window..lots of tense heated discussion.. things will cool down in Sep.

Wow! the guy has some guts, saying that when you're waering DLR's number!

:unsure:

Don't know if i should laugh or be angry with u :sad:

Nándor

Albiol just became my fav signing after Kaka for what he said... awesome lad ...

yes as it stands Real youth players are currently not in the club plans for sale although it might be harder for Negredo to stay due to Negredo nothing else.. the club plans to sell the 2 dutch forwards and keep Negredo as benzema sub with Raul and Higuain as SS .. but if Negredo want to be a starter and request to move i think it will open up for Huntelaar to stay

i must admit, i was kinda irritaded when albiol was talking to di stefano. that wasn't really all that polite, talking to di stefano while pérez was directing his speech to albiol. very strange to hear pérez talk and on the same time, since they did not quite wisper, hear albiol and di stefano talk. like he didn't really care.
however, this words clearly make up for that;) GREAT SIGNING!!!

i hope negredo takes his chance and fights jarhead anelka for the starting spot alongside higuain. come to think of it, all this actually indicated, that next years formation will be with 2 strikers!!! best bet would be a modified 4-4-2, diamond shape, flatt or with a flatt line of 3 and a DM behind that line.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
check out his words regarding de la red and the 18...i think he'll stick with it for a least this season.

yeah I didn't see those quotes. I still think he'll take the 2, but, I dunno.

it's more like silva is more "gettable" than ribéry. as crazy as it may sound regarding the whole villa fuss. but than again, albiol came from valencia too. anyways, it's more because of bayern playing super cool on the matter

I think the silva thing is trying to pressure valencia. they won't want to sell both villa AND silva so if you can get them on the defensive regarding silva they'll jack up the villa price.

i would be surprised as well if he stays, especially if xabi alonso joins!!! guess he'll hand over that no. 5 to xabi alonso before even having played with it:lol:

nah xabi will take the 14 as that's his number. although we all know who currently inhabits it, so that could be a bit of bitchfight with xabi's diving and guti's... being a woman.

yeah, great buy for villareal!!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
womanliness was better, meta. but xabi will never get the 14 of of Guti's back. Xabeard will have to wait two years or so

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
i hope negredo takes his chance and fights jarhead anelka for the starting spot alongside higuain. come to think of it, all this actually indicated, that next years formation will be with 2 strikers!!! best bet would be a modified 4-4-2, diamond shape, flatt or with a flatt line of 3 and a DM behind that line.

I'm still to be convinced that there is a plan when it comes to formations set in stone at this point. I think it will be trial and error until Pelligrini finds something that works with what we have.

Beast

The Observer
Well he has the peace cup with some good teams end of july.. then we have a friendly with AC Milan .. plenty of time to trial and error

I do think he is a clear idea of a formation (otherwise u wouldn't keep all those forwards for example which indicate it's a 2 forward formation ) .. but sometimes the tactic work on paper and flop on the pitch...

it's also clear we won't play with 2 center midfielders as well considering that position was overlooked in our transfers ..
so i think i'll beg to differ regarding a clear idea but i think he could change it to along the way if his idea's doesn't work

Beast

The Observer
Beast, you should just become a Cule. It's so much easier than being a madridsta currently.

I love my team and i always did...it's not something u pick or drop whenever things go bad
when u support a big team like Real or Barca ..etc.. there is no bad time , it's always a a bad patch before recovery the difference is how long it takes to recover nothing more

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
street credibility obviously.
you bought sassy pants Ronaldo and jesus boy kaka, how the hell are you going to sell shirts to the getto population?

Damn, that's more money than 99% of the Barcelona squad gets paid. :sad:

Beast

The Observer
Hmmm .. good call ...

... now it's winger time.. will Real do the same to Villa and drop Ribery for Silva ?

Nándor

so, it looks like silva or ribéry will be next. apperently a deal for xabi alonso has been delayed till mid july. l'pool must pay a percentage to real sociedad according to a clause. however that clause expires in mid july. it's also said, that l'pools christian purslow asked for more time in order to calculate a deal. madird believe, that once that clause expires and all the cash goes to l'pool, benitez will lower his demands.

who is it gonna be??? silva or ribéry??? AS stick with ribéry stories while MARCA stick to their yesterdays claim that silva is the next on the list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans