Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordzibob

As Barca fans, we will laugh our way to winning at least La Liga this year (a bold statement but whatever) and watch Madrid slowly decline again......

I'm sorry, but seriously, I quote Perez "I'm coming back to right the wrongs of last time".....he then goes about the exact same transfer policy he took last time, the signs are there, he's going to ruin them again and we're going to enjoy it. Why elect that man as president? I know all the others were poor, obviously the guy with the JFK style finger thingy, LOL, but get a new candidate! Appoint Zidane as president or something! (I have very little understanding of politics =] lol)

Pellegrini will last around 4 months, my prediction, but after one month he will suddenly realise, "I have no power whatsoever at all in this team, that idiot Perez is making all of my decisions for me. And oh my god, we havent had a training session that lasted for more than half an hour before Ronaldo went off to do his own thing, and called Perez to ask for permission to do it.....every week. Hmmm....it wasnt like this at Villarreal".

I hope they get relegated.

Nándor

beast, this is one for you!!! you had a feeling months ago...

Real Madrid Could Turn To Nike If €60m Demand From Adidas Falls Through
Florentino Perez is now hoping to work his negotiation magic off the football pitch…

Real Madrid have reportedly requested a meeting with shirt manufacturers, Adidas to conduct talks regarding a contract improvement.

According to El Pais, the ‘White House’ now wants the agreement between the pair to be extended to 2012 and for the revenue to be increased from €30 million to €60 million per year.

President, Florentino Perez is aware that following the arrivals of Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo, the club will have plenty of room to bargain and the paper also reports that if Adidas decline to enhance their sponsorship deal, Madrid would approach rivals, Nike.

Los Blancos also have several other major sponsors including Coca-Cola, Audi, Bwin and Telefonica and collectively they contribute about a third (€130m) of the club’s annual income, believed to be €400m.

El Pais has speculated that Perez is now aiming for an yearly turnover of €500m in order to cope with the huge salary demands of the latest batch of Galacticos.

The supremo had allegedly told Adidas director, Herbert Hainer, “We are the best club in the world,” but the German sports giants are actually hoping to enter negotiations to downgrade the contract due to the economic crisis.

J

Jordzibob

Florentino Perez is now hoping to work his negotiation magic off the football pitch…

Real Madrid have reportedly requested a meeting with shirt manufacturers, Adidas to conduct talks regarding a contract improvement.

According to El Pais, the ‘White House’ now wants the agreement between the pair to be extended to 2012 and for the revenue to be increased from €30 million to €60 million per year.

President, Florentino Perez is aware that following the arrivals of Kaka and Cristiano Ronaldo, the club will have plenty of room to bargain and the paper also reports that if Adidas decline to enhance their sponsorship deal, Madrid would approach rivals, Nike.

Los Blancos also have several other major sponsors including Coca-Cola, Audi, Bwin and Telefonica and collectively they contribute about a third (€130m) of the club’s annual income, believed to be €400m.

El Pais has speculated that Perez is now aiming for an yearly turnover of €500m in order to cope with the huge salary demands of the latest batch of Galacticos.

The supremo had allegedly told Adidas director, Herbert Hainer, “We are the best club in the world,” but the German sports giants are actually hoping to enter negotiations to downgrade the contract due to the economic crisis.

"We are the best club in world"....yet we didnt win anything this year, were completely outclassed by Barcelona and LIVERPOOL (Them of all teams), produce virtually no youth players, and still, even on paper, are worse than Barcelona. Its a bit dodgy of him to use such an opinion in a business deal, I'm pretty sure that if Mr. Hainer looked at it, he would see thats not correct......pull out of the deal Mr.Hainer.

Nándor

apperently pérez is meeting galliani today in madrid in order to discuss a move of huntelaar to milan.

GREAT!!! i'm sorry for the hunter to leave, but if it gets negredo to stay, i'm all for selling him!!!

J

Jordzibob

....Madrid will just sell Negredo if they get rid of Huntelaar, he's a fantastic player but honestly, does he stand much of a chance of getting into that team? Thats why all this stuff about selling Robben and Sneijder (I would hope for Madrid's sake is just rumours) is disgusting, their amazing players, Robben has been Madrid's best player for the last two years, and despite his injuries he's been fantastic and now from what I hear they are just chucking him and Sneijder off. Negredo will be sold, preferrably back to Almeria.

Beast

The Observer
....Madrid will just sell Negredo if they get rid of Huntelaar, he's a fantastic player but honestly, does he stand much of a chance of getting into that team? Thats why all this stuff about selling Robben and Sneijder (I would hope for Madrid's sake is just rumours) is disgusting, their amazing players, Robben has been Madrid's best player for the last two years, and despite his injuries he's been fantastic and now from what I hear they are just chucking him and Sneijder off. Negredo will be sold, preferrably back to Almeria.

if you say Robben was our best player in the last 2 years... u are better off watching ice skating and leave football to those who watch it ...
I knew the treble would bring some @#@%$% fans to Barca clan .. feel sorry for the rest of the cules

As Barca fans, we will laugh our way to winning at least La Liga this year (a bold statement but whatever) and watch Madrid slowly decline again......

I'm sorry, but seriously, I quote Perez "I'm coming back to right the wrongs of last time".....he then goes about the exact same transfer policy he took last time, the signs are there, he's going to ruin them again and we're going to enjoy it. Why elect that man as president? I know all the others were poor, obviously the guy with the JFK style finger thingy, LOL, but get a new candidate! Appoint Zidane as president or something! (I have very little understanding of politics =] lol)

Pellegrini will last around 4 months, my prediction, but after one month he will suddenly realise, "I have no power whatsoever at all in this team, that idiot Perez is making all of my decisions for me. And oh my god, we havent had a training session that lasted for more than half an hour before Ronaldo went off to do his own thing, and called Perez to ask for permission to do it.....every week. Hmmm....it wasnt like this at Villarreal".

I hope they get relegated.
ehm.. Pellegerini is not the kind of manager who take shit from anyone... (see Villarreal-Riqueleme ) or let anyone dictate anything on him ..

And Perez is not running the club this time.. it's Valdano and so far the signing are all needed (par Benzema choice as a substitute to Villa )

... it's normal especially with the amount of Nike players especially that their main AD player in in Real ... Nike are capable of paying a lot more.. and Perez want a lot more then what Adidas is offering.. it will be very strange to see Madrid in Nike shirts.. i fucking hate their designers ...

"We are the best club in world"....yet we didnt win anything this year, were completely outclassed by Barcelona and LIVERPOOL (Them of all teams), produce virtually no youth players, and still, even on paper, are worse than Barcelona. Its a bit dodgy of him to use such an opinion in a business deal, I'm pretty sure that if Mr. Hainer looked at it, he would see thats not correct......pull out of the deal Mr.Hainer.

i guess u missed the "Alleged " part

apperently pérez is meeting galliani today in madrid in order to discuss a move of huntelaar to milan.

GREAT!!! i'm sorry for the hunter to leave, but if it gets negredo to stay, i'm all for selling him!!!

It's a great move for Huntelaar and definitely means Negredo will stay

Nándor

... it's normal especially with the amount of Nike players especially that their main AD player in in Real ... Nike are capable of paying a lot more.. and Perez want a lot more then what Adidas is offering.. it will be very strange to see Madrid in Nike shirts.. i fucking hate their designers ...

It's a great move for Huntelaar and definitely means Negredo will stay

same here, i want madrid to stick with nike, since nike focus their attention basically on the american market (basketball etc...). what main players are there at madrid currently and about to come that play adidas or nike??? (i don't pay that much attention to that matter, therefore i have to ask)

adidas:

- kaka'
- raul
- benzema
- xabi alonso???
- ???

nike:

- c. ronaldo
- ???

and yes, great move for the hunter. even better since negredo will stay :beer2:

J

Jordzibob

Ronaldo is on another level to Riquelme, and so is Perez. In the sense that when Pellegrini dropped Riquelme he didnt have a chairman forcing him to change it. If Pellegrini dropped Ronaldo he'd probably be sacked, such is the manner of Perez. I'm maybe exagerrating a little, but I see absolutely no reasons to suggest that Perez has changed his ways, he's doing exactly what he did before.

Robben has been your best player for the last two years. Higuain possibly this season, thats an argument, but Robben was brilliant in the 07/08 season, admittedly the injuries weighed him back but when he played he was Madrid's creative force, he's a little greedy, but they still miss him in the team. Thats just my opinion, I think he's been fantastic for Madrid over the last two seasons, even though obviously this season they were poor.

How is Negredo going to get into that team? Lets be honest, Ronaldo, Benzema, Ribery (possibly, though Bayern said he wont move), Kaka, Raul, assuming they keep Higuain (which they should).

Beast

The Observer
Ronaldo is on another level to Riquelme, and so is Perez. In the sense that when Pellegrini dropped Riquelme he didnt have a chairman forcing him to change it. If Pellegrini dropped Ronaldo he'd probably be sacked, such is the manner of Perez. I'm maybe exagerrating a little, but I see absolutely no reasons to suggest that Perez has changed his ways, he's doing exactly what he did before.

Robben has been your best player for the last two years. Higuain possibly this season, thats an argument, but Robben was brilliant in the 07/08 season, admittedly the injuries weighed him back but when he played he was Madrid's creative force, he's a little greedy, but they still miss him in the team. Thats just my opinion, I think he's been fantastic for Madrid over the last two seasons, even though obviously this season they were poor.

How is Negredo going to get into that team? Lets be honest, Ronaldo, Benzema, Ribery (possibly, though Bayern said he wont move), Kaka, Raul, assuming they keep Higuain (which they should).

Ok this is better...

Perez is not running the show.. if you follow up what's going on lately .. it's Valdano who is running the show from A to Z... a successful player-Manager - writer and analyzer of the game and was here before..

Valdano did admit to previous mistakes and so far it's all been going his way .. Perez made something like 2 press appearances since he took over it's all Valdano for the press .
Perez role is helping the transfers through his persona and relations along with the funds needed.. so far as team matters he is out of it unlike last time .. all team related questions are given to Valdano not Perez
that's brings me to Pellegerini.. how was Valdano first choice from the start (as far as last March the press was saying Valdano is pushing for Pellegerini to take over ) .. i trust Valdano as the man in control of the team ..
selling Huntelaar and keeping Negredo is the anti-last stint in the first place

our best player in the last 2 seasons constantly was Iker Casillas... Robben started to play a little after Robinho Injury January 2008 not before.. he had some good game but nothing stellar .. Robben best performance came in end of December to beginning of February this year before and after Higuain and Iker were single handedly the best
he was the ONLY creative force and won couple of games on his own in the period i mentioned that even drove Marca to publish their famous poll if Robben is better then Messi..

the thing is Real now don't rely on one creative force and that's the difference .. Robben problems are
1- he is Calderon marquee signing
2- his injuries make him unreliable even though his injury record vastly improved the club feels they need to get a much team oriented winger (Ribery or Silva )

regarding Negredo .. he is a sub for Benzema who will be starting beside Higuain ..
should
-------------------Diarra (or Xabi ) ------------------
CR----------------------Kaka-----------------Ribery or Silva
---------------Benzema--------Higuain ---------------

.... there is a lot of talk about who will leave but for sure they do need some good subs the problem remains it's the WC year and some player may chose to leave instead of warming the bench and risk missing the WC

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Aren`t you forgetting someone?

raulframed.jpg

Not quite a museum material yet though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans