Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
CR wears nike, he is their #1
ribery wears nike, he's top 10

not that you'll jump ship, it's a scare tactic to (try and) force adidas' hand.

I don´t think it´s a good idea making your first post on the forum "die", We'd all appreciate it you made a decent intro message in the New Members section :wave:

maybe he was trying to write the lyrics to master of puppets (in reference to perez, obv.) but accidentally deleted the start and end of the lyrics leaving only the "DIE" line from the breakdown?

DID YOU THINK OF THAT EVIL?!?! :angry:

J

Jordzibob

Is Guti likely to be leaving this season? I mean he's had his attitude problems this year, but that might have been restricted in terms of Ramos only, is Pellegrini going to keep him? What happens with Raul's number, is he staying 7? You know that the little **** Ronaldo will want that number, might cause a problem in the fact that Ronaldo will probably have a tantrum if he doesnt get it, but Madrid fans wouldnt be happy with them taking Rauls number away, but Ronaldo is THAT petulant.....

And of course, whats happening to Madrids star player? The one we all want to see next season, the one who makes Ronaldo, Kaka, Benzema, Ribery look average......Julian Faubert.

Nándor

CR wears nike, he is their #1
ribery wears nike, he's top 10

not that you'll jump ship, it's a scare tactic to (try and) force adidas' hand.

and with kaka', raul & benzema all wearing adidas, it looks even more to be just a threat.

bayern now playing hard ball with ribéry. they apperently want to draft some sort of behavior catalogue for their players, with respective fines for breaking it.

according to MARCA, llorente is asking for negredo in the deal for david silva. :lol: correct answer would be: we want david villa in the deal for negredo :lol:

jamrock

Ok this is better...

Perez is not running the show.. if you follow up what's going on lately .. it's Valdano who is running the show from A to Z... a successful player-Manager - writer and analyzer of the game and was here before..

Valdano did admit to previous mistakes and so far it's all been going his way .. Perez made something like 2 press appearances since he took over it's all Valdano for the press .
Perez role is helping the transfers through his persona and relations along with the funds needed.. so far as team matters he is out of it unlike last time .. all team related questions are given to Valdano not Perez
that's brings me to Pellegerini.. how was Valdano first choice from the start (as far as last March the press was saying Valdano is pushing for Pellegerini to take over ) .. i trust Valdano as the man in control of the team ..
selling Huntelaar and keeping Negredo is the anti-last stint in the first place

our best player in the last 2 seasons constantly was Iker Casillas... Robben started to play a little after Robinho Injury January 2008 not before.. he had some good game but nothing stellar .. Robben best performance came in end of December to beginning of February this year before and after Higuain and Iker were single handedly the best
he was the ONLY creative force and won couple of games on his own in the period i mentioned that even drove Marca to publish their famous poll if Robben is better then Messi..

the thing is Real now don't rely on one creative force and that's the difference .. Robben problems are
1- he is Calderon marquee signing
2- his injuries make him unreliable even though his injury record vastly improved the club feels they need to get a much team oriented winger (Ribery or Silva )

regarding Negredo .. he is a sub for Benzema who will be starting beside Higuain ..
should
-------------------Diarra (or Xabi ) ------------------
CR----------------------Kaka-----------------Ribery or Silva
---------------Benzema--------Higuain ---------------

.... there is a lot of talk about who will leave but for sure they do need some good subs the problem remains it's the WC year and some player may chose to leave instead of warming the bench and risk missing the WC

one defensive midfielder, yep that will work great

Warik

You just have to be narrow minded and hard to please Beast. Benzema will never be any good for me, even if he scores 50 goals a season for the next 5 seasons. I've made my mind up about him, and you should to. We should start a Benzema is shit club, in the end we might be the only two members but who cares? we'll be there when he eventually fails.

Beast

The Observer
You just have to be narrow minded and hard to please Beast. Benzema will never be any good for me, even if he scores 50 goals a season for the next 5 seasons. I've made my mind up about him, and you should to. We should start a Benzema is shit club, in the end we might be the only two members but who cares? we'll be there when he eventually fails.

:lol:

look he can might score 20+ goals a season.. he is a good player.. but not worth those 35 Mil.. he is below Huntelaar in everything par pace...

when benzema provide consistency AND TAKE HIS LOCAL FORM to the French national team then and only THEN i'll consider him a very good maybe excellent player

jamrock

yes it did work great for Barca.. or when it's about Madrid you have selective thinking ?

jeez some members in here are _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

two different things, barca played with yaya supported by two of the best CM in the world

----Yaya
--Xavi---Iniesta

that's totally different from

--------DM

--?-----?-----?

with none of the ? being noted for their center midfield play or for doing much defensive work.

but i don't think pelligrini is going to play that system anyways, nothing he has done in argentina or Spain suggest that he will use that formation, except for the odd match, he as always had at base of his midfield one dmed and one CM, which is why you guys are going after Alonso, not for him to play alone, but to play along with lass.

---------Lass-----alonso

----?-----Kaka---Ronaldo

-----------Benzema

is what it will be and it has much better balance than that shit one dmed system with not even a central midfielder their to support him.

Beast

The Observer
two different things, barca played with yaya supported by two of the best CM in the world

----Yaya
--Xavi---Iniesta

that's totally different from

--------DM

--?-----?-----?

with none of the ? being noted for their center midfield play or for doing much defensive work.

but i don't think pelligrini is going to play that system anyways, nothing he has done in argentina or Spain suggest that he will use that formation, except for the odd match, he as always had at base of his midfield one dmed and one CM, which is why you guys are going after Alonso, not for him to play alone, but to play along with lass.

---------Lass-----alonso

----?-----Kaka---Ronaldo

-----------Benzema

is what it will be and it has much better balance than that shit one dmed system with not even a central midfielder their to support him.

i see him use different formations... especially upfront he played with Rossi-Nihat and before it with Forlan-Jose Mari..

regarding the defensive duties.. u don't need the entire team to go back to defend.. that's very old school .. nowadays u apply pressure from the front.. it's not like Iniesta or Xavi were trailing back to defend.. so the CM to AM it's just on paper ..
u need to keep possession and pressure the defenders from above..
during 2002 CL trophy Makelele played as as lone DM
------------------Makelele-------------------
Figo---------------Zidane-------------Solari
------------Moro-------------Raul ...

it's how u apply your defensive duties...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans