Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jordzibob

Did they just sign Faubert for the sake of it then? I mean ok, they needed a winger....but he's played twice, and as the video indicates, lol, the rest of the time he just spent asleep on the bench

Beast

The Observer
Did they just sign Faubert for the sake of it then? I mean ok, they needed a winger....but he's played twice, and as the video indicates, lol, the rest of the time he just spent asleep on the bench

.. Ramos needed a winger and he was the only one available without paying a fee,

Huntelaar could be staying and Negredo leaving...
if no good fee is submitted for Huntelaar , Negredo could be the one to depart due to massive demand

Last edited:

Heath Newton

do you only know Master of Puppets?

wow !!i dint know this forum is very updated.DIE!!!!!
again with the lyrical malfunction :wacko:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and Beast, most clubs seem to suffer the old 'returning player scores against you' scenario from time to time, but it probably happens a lot less than either of us'd imagine.

still, there would be a massively great irony in the (unlikely) event i described occurring, and football does tend to create these kind of things every now and again.
*crosses fingers*

and re what perez is doing now....
is it cos of
1. desperation
2. barca being very good atm
3. the club falling behind standards wise
4. basic neccessity
5. THE DECIMA IS ALL

i realise it could easily be all of the above or parts of at least, but as i've mentioned a while ago, had you won the 2-6 then you'd've been very close in the league and surely it didn't require such a big overhaul?

Beast

The Observer
again with the lyrical malfunction :wacko:
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and Beast, most clubs seem to suffer the old 'returning player scores against you' scenario from time to time, but it probably happens a lot less than either of us'd imagine.

still, there would be a massively great irony in the (unlikely) event i described occurring, and football does tend to create these kind of things every now and again.
*crosses fingers*

and re what perez is doing now....
is it cos of
1. desperation
2. barca being very good atm
3. the club falling behind standards wise
4. basic neccessity
5. THE DECIMA IS ALL

i realise it could easily be all of the above or parts of at least, but as i've mentioned a while ago, had you won the 2-6 then you'd've been very close in the league and surely it didn't require such a big overhaul?

Not like us.. u can bet any old Madrid player will score in Iker.. u can make a good amount of money from it

and yes all the reasons u mentioned are true.. just add the CL final is held in the Bernabeu this year to the causes

Nándor

van gaal is sick of ribéry and demanded a QUICK solution (most likely sell to madrid) of this porblem.

he's already talking about investing the money in a new keeper. bottom line: manuel neuer, 18-20m €.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Chelsea being linked with Sneijder... Don't know if I'd want him, doesn't sound like he's the same player as he was 2 years ago.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
ahem

HEATH IS BACK! REJOICE!

and yeah beast, he'll blates be wearing the 9 I would have thought. I mean, real's greatest ever player wore that (just like united's greatest ever wore the 7) and he will want to continue that legacy.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Robben + Sneijder + 17 Mil for Ribery.... crazy stuff

makes sense.

you'll get rid of wjes coz you won't wanna wait a year for his injury to fully heal and the POP to return to his shot (if it ever will, fuckin' diaby) and haveta free up the 10 for benzema, and robben because he's now surplus and you need to free the 11 for ribery.

Beast

The Observer
makes sense.

you'll get rid of wjes coz you won't wanna wait a year for his injury to fully heal and the POP to return to his shot (if it ever will, fuckin' diaby) and haveta free up the 10 for benzema, and robben because he's now surplus and you need to free the 11 for ribery.

It will be really sad if Sneijder never recovered.. fucking Diaby X 1000000 ...

the man had one hell of an accurate long/strong shot... it feels last season as if someone replaced his leg...
i really like the kid i would have kept him in Real even as a sub even though he deserve a lot more then a sub role (even though Sneijder of last season doesn't deserve to play ) .. he is still has his quick feet and quick thinking.. by far our best player in Liverpool game.. the only one who was able to do something vs liverpool midfield
though i always felt Man U will come knocking for him.. he is the perfect replacement for Scholes

Nándor

maybe, if bayern accept that offer quick, meaning by tomorrow evening the latest (i doubt it), c. ronaldo could end up with the no.10 after all instead of the no.9. i mean seriously, it would really hurt every humans eyes to see CR9 & benzema10!!!
CR10, benzema9 & ribéry11 would be the best outcome if bayern accept that offer quick enough and at all

it's getting interesting now. judging by van gaals personality, this could all be over very soon. i can see bayern ask for more cash though...18-20m € to be precise. cause that's aproximatly the asking price for manuel neuer.

aRegularAce

Yeah sneijder was quality before his injury. He was pretty good in his first season and he was pretty much the best player on the dutch side @ euro 2008. I had high hopes he would continue to develop his game, but Diaby fcked him up. Also one of the reason why sneijder was poor this season was because ramos was playing him on the wings all the time, while he's clearly not a winger.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
If the bid is real than Perez must expect some serious shirt sale revenue from Robbery.

Way too much, just like 40 + keir + caceres for Villa would be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans