Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
i see him use different formations... especially upfront he played with Rossi-Nihat and before it with Forlan-Jose Mari..

regarding the defensive duties.. u don't need the entire team to go back to defend.. that's very old school .. nowadays u apply pressure from the front.. it's not like Iniesta or Xavi were trailing back to defend.. so the CM to AM it's just on paper ..
u need to keep possession and pressure the defenders from above..
during 2002 CL trophy Makelele played as as lone DM
------------------Makelele-------------------
Figo---------------Zidane-------------Solari
------------Moro-------------Raul ...

it's how u apply your defensive duties...

and leverkusen spent the whole second half battering you and only a great performance from iker kept you in the lead. :D

and even then zidane was more of a CM than kaka and solari was a proper worker.

Beast

The Observer
and leverkusen spent the whole second half battering you and only a great performance from iker kept you in the lead. :D

and even then zidane was more of a CM than kaka and solari was a proper worker.

Leverkusen managed to do that due Figo coming out for Maca .. and no Zizo was a pure AM

plus they had an awesome team.. ballack,Lucio , Schneider,young Berbatov,Neuville

remember even Makelele came out for Flavio

Nándor

btw...madrid taking care of kakas kid brother

AC Milan Have Offered Digao To Getafe - Sporting Director Munoz
The Brazilian could be on his way to join his brother in the city of Madrid...

Getafe sporting director Toni Munoz has confirmed that the Spanish club have been offered Kaka's younger brother Digao by AC Milan.

The Brazilian defender has been on loan with Standard Liege but after Kaka moved to Real Madrid, there were rumours that he would join him.

Whilst a move to the Bernabeu seems highly unlikely, he would still be close to his brother should he go to Getafe, and Munoz confirmed that they have been offered the defender.

"Yes, it is true that he has been offered to us. I never rule anybody out, I do not know what will happen. We have many central defenders but as I said, I never rule anybody out," Marca quote him as saying.

The 23-year-old Digao moved to Milan back in 2004 to join his brother but did not settle as well as Kaka and moved on loan to Rimini.

There he played a decent amount of games but was again loaned out upon his return to Milan, this time to Belgian outfit Standard Liege.

It is known that he has had trouble with his knees in the past and the fact that Getafe have four central defenders already suggests that they will not bring him to Madrid.

Nándor

isn't more like madrid initiated all this as part of the kaka' agreement??? remember that he apperently asked for his kid brother to move with him. would be a strange coincidence if milan offered digao to getafe (cousin/sister club, you name it) just for the f... of it. i don't believe in coincidences tbh

yeah...in the end getafe takes one for the team. but real took care of buiseness

Warik

Ronaldo wants Ruud's number apparently. Good thing Ruud will be shifted out otherwise those two could go at it again.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Ronaldo wants Ruud's number apparently. Good thing Ruud will be shifted out otherwise those two could go at it again.

17?!

weird.

but then fergie did have to force the 7 on him.

valdano will haveta force the 9 on him. you can't market CR17. lol.

J

Jordzibob

The only way for Real Madrid to fix all of their problems, whoever they buy this summer, the one who must play, everygame, who will guide them to the treble, even beating Barcelona....

Julien Faubert.....:yes:, what a player, my prediction for the 2010 Ballon D'or...

Seriously, lol, has it been explained yet WHY they signed him? :lol:

I'm sure Beast will know =]

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2544287/ LOL at Drenthe and Faubert!

Last edited:

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
Cause they wanted/needed a winger. an available one, that was

Oh yeah, Ronaldo came out of his closet today and said that the 94 million was a right price to pay for him.

Heath Newton

Oh yeah, Ronaldo came out of his closet today and said that the 94 million was a right price to pay for him.
he's lacking in belief isn't he? :blush:
also, on the subject of 'he', i hope he does really well, unlike some who want him to break both legs, or sever a tendon kicking in a car window.:sad:
as long as our paths don't cross footballistically then i hope he scores 100 a season and proves some doubters wrong.
we're fated to play each other this season though now, and i'm developing a sneaky feeling for Owen, 94th minute Saturday 22nd May 2010, to stop the Decima. ;)

Beast

The Observer
The only way for Real Madrid to fix all of their problems, whoever they buy this summer, the one who must play, everygame, who will guide them to the treble, even beating Barcelona....

Julien Faubert.....:yes:, what a player, my prediction for the 2010 Ballon D'or...

Seriously, lol, has it been explained yet WHY they signed him? :lol:

I'm sure Beast will know =]

http://www.101greatgoals.com/videodisplay/2544287/ LOL at Drenthe and Faubert!

I explained is 1000000000000000 times..
common sense and logic would explain it

mid season + u need a right winger + not cup (CL ) tied + the president resigned so you cannot buy any player + you can only get players ON LOAN .
the only one available and his team agree to put him on loan was Faubert... it's not like they wanted him in the first place.. the most likely target was Valencia but Wigan wanted to sell not send him on loan

he's lacking in belief isn't he? :blush:
also, on the subject of 'he', i hope he does really well, unlike some who want him to break both legs, or sever a tendon kicking in a car window.:sad:
as long as our paths don't cross footballistically then i hope he scores 100 a season and proves some doubters wrong.
we're fated to play each other this season though now, and i'm developing a sneaky feeling for Owen, 94th minute Saturday 22nd May 2010, to stop the Decima. ;)

:beer2: that's sportsmanship Heath , respect...

Owen score in his old team ...

u don't how often this happen for Real

17?!

weird.

but then fergie did have to force the 7 on him.

valdano will haveta force the 9 on him. you can't market CR17. lol.

No he will be wearing no 9...
he registered the brand name last summer (CR9 )

and AS report he chose it as well

Beast

The Observer
According to the Italian press Milan wanted the Hunter on loan with option to buy and Perez refused

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans