Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
That's a bit desperate just to see a player presented!

No, it's always the case with big clubs and big signings .. the difference is the numbers goes up & down a little but still it's pretty normal in my book.. and makes the players feel welcomed

Ribery has a made a U turn on his departure and words.. said he was misquoted (funny it was on the French press not the Spanish press ) , he said he won't force his departure..etc
" i never said i wanted to leave Bayern at all costs "

Nándor

bah...this sucks...it's almost like people are denying madrid to add more spanish flavor to their team on purpose just because.
l'pools "new guy" purslow rates xabi alonso at 47m € (on a sidenote for cules...mascherano is rated 50m € by him)!!! no way pérez is gonna pay that much. which means signing xabi alonso is almost impossible.

at the same time, rumor has it, that arsenal would let fábregas go for the same amount of money: 40m pounds => 47m € give or take in exchange.

further at the same time, madrid are linked with yankee defender oguchi onyewu since l'pool alledgedly told madrid it's at least 9m € for arbeloa. oneywu would join on a free transfer.

this really sucks...this time madrid actually try to add a lot of spanish flavor, but are being denied in doing so (villa, silva, xabi alonso, arbeloa & (maybe) fábregas).

Beast

The Observer
bah...this sucks...it's almost like people are denying madrid to add more spanish flavor to their team on purpose just because.
l'pools "new guy" purslow rates xabi alonso at 47m € (on a sidenote for cules...mascherano is rated 50m € by him)!!! no way pérez is gonna pay that much. which means signing xabi alonso is almost impossible.

at the same time, rumor has it, that arsenal would let fábregas go for the same amount of money: 40m pounds => 47m € give or take in exchange.

further at the same time, madrid are linked with yankee defender oguchi onyewu since l'pool alledgedly told madrid it's at least 9m € for arbeloa. oneywu would join on a free transfer.

this really sucks...this time madrid actually try to add a lot of spanish flavor, but are being denied in doing so (villa, silva, xabi alonso, arbeloa & (maybe) fábregas).

u do what u have to do.. if some clubs will hold us ransom for demands .. u just look for the next best thing ..heard about De Rossi (who is a great player ) would be the alternative and cheaper
Oneywu impressed a lot in the conf. cup & last WC.. would be a good back up CB.. i haven't seen him on club level though..

You mean highest average in terms of % of capacity?

yep Adam ..

Nándor

u do what u have to do.. if some clubs will hold us ransom for demands .. u just look for the next best thing ..heard about De Rossi (who is a great player ) would be the alternative and cheaper
Oneywu impressed a lot in the conf. cup & last WC.. would be a good back up CB.. i haven't seen him on club level though..

sure...however it's sad, that by the look of it, in the end only albiol & maybe negredo will join as spaniards

no way de rossi will move!!! roma already reacted to that rumor months ago when it first came up. plus de rossi himself declared he has no intention to ever leave roma, since he aims to make it just like totti.

onyewu really impressed and is a monster phisically. however, as far as i can judge, he's not a wing back at all!!! if he joins instead of arbeloa, madrid still lack a quality LB

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
He's a pure CB though, would be strange since we've been linked with full backs so far. I know he had an impressive confeds cup but he was less than impressive during his spell in England and, while being a very good defender in Belgium, still prone to mistakes. Could be a good backup if he has a CB to guide him next to him I guess.

Beast

The Observer
Thanks Ward for the club update
sure...however it's sad, that by the look of it, in the end only albiol & maybe negredo will join as spaniards

no way de rossi will move!!! roma already reacted to that rumor months ago when it first came up. plus de rossi himself declared he has no intention to ever leave roma, since he aims to make it just like totti.

onyewu really impressed and is a monster phisically. however, as far as i can judge, he's not a wing back at all!!! if he joins instead of arbeloa, madrid still lack a quality LB

it means Ramos-Torres-Marcelo on the sides..Pepe-Albiol-Garay-Metz-and the Yankee in the CB position

one of them most go

Roma are in Valencia like crisis .. debts /losses .. there is a Swiss firm who were negotiating a take over but if that didn't happen Roma will have to cash in to reinforce

No Soy Galáctico

Benny Blanco
Cristiano wearing THE biggest Nike t-shirt going this afternoon. Yeah we get the hint.

Ooh, there is a clock on the front of the RM.com site. T-minus 3 hours 8 minutes till dooms day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans