Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
ronaldofans412.jpg

Cristiano wearing THE biggest Nike t-shirt going this afternoon. Yeah we get the hint.

Ooh, there is a clock on the front of the RM.com site. T-minus 3 hours 8 minutes till dooms day.

Bet u Perez asked him to do so... put pressure on Adidas and at the same time flirt with Nike

Nándor

Cristiano wearing THE biggest Nike t-shirt going this afternoon. Yeah we get the hint.

Ooh, there is a clock on the front of the RM.com site. T-minus 3 hours 8 minutes till dooms day.

i noticed that too...that nike shirt is impossible to miss :sad:

ronaldofans412.jpg

Bet u Perez asked him to do so... put pressure on Adidas and at the same time flirt with Nike

:sad: i hope adidas will prevent me from seeing madrid play with nike shirts

tbh messi and ronaldo should swap sponsors.

:beer2: not a bad idea...would make barca more "all nike" and madrid more "all adidas" :D

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
sky's coverage of this is fucking nauseating.

sky back to their madrid-sucking ways. I thought they'd finally achieved a balance once beckham had gone, but they seem right back to their old ways. ah well.

Beast

The Observer
sky's coverage of this is fucking nauseating.

sky back to their madrid-sucking ways. I thought they'd finally achieved a balance once beckham had gone, but they seem right back to their old ways. ah well.

Told u... marketing wise Perez will milk the shit out of kaka & CR.. this is just the beginning .. the man is a marketing genius
watch as the season start .. every single Madrid news will be heading to the world via the UK

Jazeera is broadcasting the presentation live same way they did with Kaka

Beast

The Observer
really? which one?

Jazeera one ..
it's question in sports now , followed by Sports Economics followed by CR presentation @ 9:30 Cairo local time

u didn't watch Kaka one ?? it was like a 2 hour special including Kaka press conference after the presentation

G.J

V.H. 4 life
well welcome to the world of Florentino Gj ..

the summer is exclusively dominated by Real news.. it's normal for everyone to follow
It's really incredible how you've dominated the news since the beginning of June. Dont think any major club made a huge signing yet. As if they're all waiting for Senor perez to finish first, lol.

Nándor

It's really incredible how you've dominated the news since the beginning of June. Dont think any major club made a huge signing yet. As if they're all waiting for Senor perez to finish first, lol.

literaly!!! galliani said something like the market is blocked until madrid are finished:p

Guardian

yeeeehaaaaahh
the show has begun

exclusive Cristina introduction from Bernabeu LIVE !!!!

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, Guti show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus

:party00231:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans