Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
yeeeehaaaaahh
the show has begun

exclusive Cristina introduction from Bernabeu LIVE !!!!

All eyes on me in the center of the ring just like a circus
When I crack that whip, everybody gon' trip just like a circus
Don't stand there watching me, follow me, Guti show me what you can do
Everybody let go, we can make a dancefloor just like a circus

:party00231:
Don't you have some Federer collage to make, tell the world about your man crush?

Guardian

Don't you have some Federer collage to make, tell the world about your man crush?
wardotherat2.gif

As far as I remember it's you who has man preference. How are your two loverboys doin' , you girlish neck?

sniff sniff around

Abaddon

I bet you were actually laughing when you made that, probably everytime you post it as well... words cannot describe how sad that is. Poor little baby, so insecure about himself that he has to photoshop other people to feel better.

Look, I can't imagine how much it must suck for you to have never been touched intimately by anyone other than your father, but you should really get professional help. It might not be too late yet.

Guardian

I bet you were actually laughing when you made that, probably everytime you post it as well... words cannot describe how sad that is. Poor little baby, so insecure about himself that he has to photoshop other people to feel better.

Look, I can't imagine how much it must suck for you to have never been touched intimately by anyone other than your father, but you should really get professional help. It might not be too late yet.

wuah wuah. Someone is really hurt.....yeah and someone is talking about himself and his experience.
I think you should go and work out a bit. You look like a pussy and it's not my fucking fault!

Abaddon

Another killer comeback... "you were talking about yourself". We sure haven't heard that before :lol:

Do us all a favour and leave, go look at your sister showering some more or something.

Guardian

Another killer comeback... "you were talking about yourself". We sure haven't heard that before :lol:

Do us all a favour and leave, go look at your sister showering some more or something.

Ok I know I've hurt you and I promise I'll never say anything bad about your boylovers again. Send my greetings to them and tell them to take care about your ass.
And your whining and monotonic replies is simultaneously sad, hilarious and annoying . Like I never heard that before :lol:

what a huge ass nike logo on cr' shirt
it's even bigger than Wardo's nose

Abaddon

Dear Lord. D Stefano must be getting tired of those.
It's a great sign of respect really... I think he loves it.

Guardian... I really don't need to reply to you anymore, you are doing a fantastic job embarrassing yourself :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans