Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guardian

It's a great sign of respect really... I think he loves it.

Guardian... I really don't need to reply to you anymore, you are doing a fantastic job embarrassing yourself :lol:

yeah you don't need to... but funnily you always do it and then whine like a freaking sniffing rat. And stop reapeating the same shit all over again and again rat. Just don't reply and you won't take what you deserve racist tiny cunt who looks like a nerd.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
You're actually the one that replies to posts that he makes that have nothing to do with you, so you're far worse I'm afraid.

Abaddon

King of the Bottomless Pit
You're actually the one that replies to posts that he makes that have nothing to do with you, so you're far worse I'm afraid.
just ignore the kid, there's no other way.

It's about to start! Perez has tons of charisma compared to Calderon.

Guardian

oh you're online again, and now the both will defend each other. Again the weak pussies together, did I call you bitch? Yeah why you don't tell me something about Romanians, hungarians or Bulgarians again, you retarded uneducated imbecile? Once again, did I call you you internet freak? I wish to log on at leasrt once without seeing both racist cunts here, but the freaks reamain freaks. BTW Did you fixed your acne antonk?

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
:lol: What a nice guy, he signs a ball for the kid.

LOL that kid taking pics with Cron doesn't look excited at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans