Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCB_Titi_LB

he is mentally challenged -> the kid ?
Btw does his head look big in that shirt ? :D yes :)

did he play with the ball yet?

John Antonio Bilboa

Howard Roark laughed
Who ever says ronaldo is bad player is really kidding themselves because they know deep down that he is a world class, exceptional player.
He is young pure quality and an absolute media magnet he is fully worth the money Real Madrid have spent on him, he will bring more fans to watch La Liga and will make the league better.
This season is the season where we have to show that we are the best team in La Liga no matter what our rivals do and that we are more than that team that won the treble last year because honestly Madrid's signing kaka Ronaldo and benzema have had more media coverage than us winning everything.
Real Madrid's signings should strike fear into the hearts of all cules, yes we now have to sit up and take them more seriously and realize that they haven't won 31 La Liga's for nothing, sometimes you've just got to take your hat of grit your teeth and say to good because Floretino Perez has done it time and time again and it has worked time and time again well played Real well played.

Satellite

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdZilc5ZreU[/YOUTUBE]

Beast

The Observer
believe or not i had my aunt and her husband @ home and i didn't watch a single minute of the presentation

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Bollocks. We all know you locked them in the basement so you could get some peace and quiet with your shmoke and a pancake to enjoy the presentation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans