Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Seriously Jordan i'm pissed i wanted to see anything and everything.. all i have to do now is watching it (parts of it ) on CNN

Beast

The Observer
thanks a lot BG

Man i just saw the video u gave the link for BG
2 points
- look at the satanic smile of Florentino when CR took the stage and started talking
- the kid is 100000000 smart... the way he made the "hala Madrid" and what he said made him an instant fan fav ahead of everyone else period
he knew how to penetrate the Madrisimo with ease

Beast

The Observer
Feck.. imagine coming out alone for all that crowd.

quite a big responsibility and Valdano addressed that issue (pressure) in the press conference.
Historic presentation .. not only he is the current most expensive player but also received the biggest crowd on his presentation day 85000 fans attended the ceremony breaking Maradona presentation in Sao Paolo (Napoli stadium )

I respect the way he talked about his ex-colleague in Man U and SAF.. he showed lot of class

Canto

Johan Dalin part II
quite a big responsibility and Valdano addressed that issue (pressure) in the press conference.
Historic presentation .. not only he is the current most expensive player but also received the biggest crowd on his presentation day 85000 fans attended the ceremony breaking Maradona presentation in Sao Paolo (Napoli stadium )

I respect the way he talked about his ex-colleague in Man U and SAF.. he showed lot of class
He is believe or not a classy guy and has a very good personality,he will be wonderful in Madrid and it kills me to see him go but i don't bear any grudges it was his dream if roles were reversed and i was Ronaldo and i'd won everything there is to win but collectively and individually at Real i'd join United without a moments hesitation

E

Esteve

Hold on, too far. He has proven time & time again that he's not a classy guy. He & Real Madrid just click in a way I can't describe.

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
This season is the season where we have to show that we are the best team in La Liga no matter what our rivals do and that we are more than that team that won the treble last year because honestly Madrid's signing kaka Ronaldo and benzema have had more media coverage than us winning everything.
Real Madrid's signings should strike fear into the hearts of all cules, yes we now have to sit up and take them more seriously and realize that they haven't won 31 La Liga's for nothing, sometimes you've just got to take your hat of grit your teeth and say to good because Floretino Perez has done it time and time again and it has worked time and time again well played Real well played.

Strike fear into our hearts? No. We will take them seriously, plainly they will not be the shambles they were at times last season but we have no reason to be afraid. "They haven't won 31 ligas for nothing" is an utterly pointless statement and only makes you sound like a madridista. The fact they have had more media coverage than us in the off season is normal, even when Man Utd won the treble the media furore died down fairly quickly after the final in Barcelona. There's only so much that can be printed or broadcasted about the same three competitions and the madrid media will always be keen to move on ASAP from a huge Barça success.

Last edited:

Beast

The Observer
Strike fear into our hearts? No. We will take them seriously, plainly they will not be the shambles they were at times last season but we have no reason to be afraid. "They haven't won 31 ligas for nothing" is an utterly pointless statement and only makes you sound like a madridista. The fact they have had more media coverage than us in the off season is normal, even when Man Utd won the treble the media furore died down fairly quickly after the final in Barcelona. There's only so much that can be printed or broadcasted about the same three competitions and the madrid media will always be keen to move on ASAP from a huge Barça success.

the problem isn't the Madrid media... the problem is the global media

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
To which my first point applies, we had an insane amount of column inches after the end of the season for at least a fortnight following the game in Rome, whatever you've achieved that's about all the attention you can expect because soon enough the press will start concentrating on next season and the transfer circus. It doesn't bother me one iota that by the middle of June the treble was a distant memory to the press, that's how it works in football, the rest of the world soon moves on and only the club media machine keeps the fires burning via the official website and in our case MD & Sport.

Beast

The Observer
To which my first point applies, we had an insane amount of column inches after the end of the season for at least a fortnight following the game in Rome, whatever you've achieved that's about all the attention you can expect because soon enough the press will start concentrating on next season and the transfer circus. It doesn't bother me one iota that by the middle of June the treble was a distant memory to the press, that's how it works in football, the rest of the world soon moves on and only the club media machine keeps the fires burning via the official website and in our case MD & Sport.

fair enough Adam

Madrid has given Liverpool 2 weeks to either name the price or they look elsewhere

lets see what will happen here

Beast

The Observer
I can't believe you can think CRgay is intelligent Gio!?!

He is very intelligent Alex... very intelligent .. i saw the video's of the presentation and a follow up with the press conference .. he knew what to say exactly and every word was calculated well .. the kissing of the badge the "1,2,3 all together HALA Madrid " ..etc

impressive off the pitch intelligence and his words for Man U players & staff showed the boy had class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans