Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nándor

90.000 people (80.000 in the stadium and 10.000 outside) is just f...ing crazy!!! i wonder if pérez now thinks about not only put a roof on top of the bernabeu, but also about enlarging it before putting on that roof :lol:

rumor has it, that bayern won'T accept anything below 80m €. stupid f...s

with regards to xabi alonso, like i said l'pool apperently rate him at 47m €. no way pérez is paying that. it think they already are looking for alternatives. maybe revive interest in hamsik???

Beast

The Observer
90.000 people (80.000 in the stadium and 10.000 outside) is just f...ing crazy!!! i wonder if pérez now thinks about not only put a roof on top of the bernabeu, but also about enlarging it before putting on that roof :lol:

with regards to xabi alonso, like i said l'pool apperently rate him at 47m €. no way pérez is paying that. it think they already are looking for alternatives. maybe revive interest in hamsik???

Hamsik:wacko: totally different position and player

Zqa-

He is very intelligent Alex... very intelligent .. i saw the video's of the presentation and a follow up with the press conference .. he knew what to say exactly and every word was calculated well .. the kissing of the badge the "1,2,3 all together HALA Madrid " ..etc

Spindoctor? Anyone?

Nándor

breaking news:
i read in a german paper that soriano is back at valencia as head of an investment group which is willed to put in 500m €!!! anyone heared about that??? or knows more???
that would erase valencias debts and lighten up, why they resisted any offers for their stars (except albiol)

Hamsik:wacko: totally different position and player

haven't watched him often, therefore i asked;)

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!

75,000 people inside and 5,000 outside according to El País today, but that's still crazy.

Nándor

breaking news:
i read in a german paper that soriano is back at valencia as head of an investment group which is willed to put in 500m €!!! anyone heared about that??? or knows more???
that would erase valencias debts and lighten up, why they resisted any offers for their stars (except albiol)

it's on MARCA as well...that investment group now holds 51% of the stocks. valencias cash problems are over and soriano declaired during a press conference, that valencia won't sell any more players.

Beast

The Observer
Two Princes Zqa ?

yes Nando he is back and thank god we finalized Albiol before it was too late , and Hamsik is not anywhere near our quality he is not a target

Cule Angles

Visca el filòsof!
breaking news:

haven't watched him often, therefore i asked;)

I believe that Soriano has claimed that the investment group has found a buyer for the Mestalla land and the price is 500m€ but El País (guess which paper I read at brekkie this morning!!!) reports that he gave very few details and failed to provide the name of the backers. Soriano won't actually be president for at least another month because it takes that long to convene a shareholders meeting to vote him in.

Nándor

Two Princes Zqa ?

yes Nando he is back and thank god we finalized Albiol before it was too late , and Hamsik is not anywhere near our quality he is not a target

YES!!! so glad albiol singed before that!!!

fair enough...i always heared about hamsik being a DM, one of great quality and since madrid were once linked with him and l'pool are rumored to replace xabi alonso with either cambiasso or hamsik, i just did the math.

besides de rossi, what other alternative to xabi alonso would there be???

I believe that Soriano has claimed that the investment group has found a buyer for the Mestalla land and the price is 500m€ but El País (guess which paper I read at brekkie this morning!!!) reports that he gave very few details and failed to provide the name of the backers. Soriano won't actually be president for at least another month because it takes that long to convene a shareholders meeting to vote him in.

i guess it will take some time before everything clears up???

however, this changes everything with regards to valencias players. i wonder what david villa will do now!!!

Beast

The Observer
Any news on De la Red?

not yet regarding his heart condition.. (looks like the Americans are busy with MJ ) .. but he won't be registered this season at least until the all clear..
i posted his situation 10-15 pages ago ..he will be given a coaching role (he has taken courses already ) with one of the youth teams until his situation is clear and at the same time keep his spirits high up .. i hope it works well for Ruben

Nándor

i really hope parejo will stay and break through!!!

2 weeks ultimatum regarding xabi alonso and 9 days ultimatum with regards to ribéry...wonder how this will turn out!!! so far, it does look like sneijder AND robben are staying, with the deals for xabi (47m € is too much) & ribéry (80m € is too much) to fail.

manu are said to be willed to pay madrids asking price for huntelaar, around 23m €.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans