Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaumet

All round Nice Guy
What a disgrace, how can they throw money around like this... fucking shitheads, i lost so much cashola (Mainly on sea salt chips) and seeing them spend so much monies on Giraffes like C-ron makes me mildly upset...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
What a disgrace, how can they throw money around like this... fucking shitheads, i lost so much cashola (Mainly on sea salt chips) and seeing them spend so much monies on Giraffes like C-ron makes me mildly upset...

Jaumet, my man. Where`ve you been? I was starting to wonder did your pushbike broke down somewhere in Australian desert and you gone MIA

Beast

The Observer

we were also giving 100 $ bills to those attending and a complete RM new Adidas kit...plus a 20 % discount coupon on the new Audi and 25 % discount coupon on all hardrock cafe outlets world wide

Heath Newton

Can't Perez build a stadium of like 500000 seats, just for the clasico?
no point when their average is only 73000
:lol: What a nice guy, he signs a ball for the kid.
LOL that kid taking pics with Cron doesn't look excited at all.
i saw that and thought they'd picked the only barca fan in madrid!!
he knew how to penetrate the Madrisimo with ease
:eek: especially the ladies?
with regards to xabi alonso, like i said l'pool apperently rate him at 47m €. no way pérez is paying that. it think they already are looking for alternatives. maybe revive interest in hamsik???
graham hunter said that RM expect him and Ribery to start messing about their clubs and trying to get themselves sold so that they don't have to pay those fees, which is a tactic they've used before so i wouldn't rule out both joining soon.
IF they're the right/wrong kind of person. ;)

Nándor

graham hunter said that RM expect him and Ribery to start messing about their clubs and trying to get themselves sold so that they don't have to pay those fees, which is a tactic they've used before so i wouldn't rule out both joining soon.
IF they're the right/wrong kind of person. ;)

not sure if that would work tbh!!! bayern supremos, especially hoeness, are very spubborn. i can see them really act on that "it's 80m € within the next 9 days or ribéry stays" ultimatum. same for xabi alonso and l'pool.

but the biggest problem of all in both cases is the hughe difference between money offered and money asked by the respective club.
- 35m € offered for xabi alonso & arbeloa with 47m € being asked for only xabi alonso.
- 65m € (17m € cash + sneijder + robben) offered with 80m € being asked.
theses differences cannot be overcome by just putting the respective player on strike ad preasure his club. especially not with big clubs like l'pool & bayern, that are not even willed to sell their player.

and last but not least, why pay 80m € now for ribéry, when you can have him almost for free the next summer???!!! i don't like that idea, but since bayern aren't anywhere near being reasonable, i'd say fuck them, they deserve losing ribéry next year for nothing!!!

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
i did read that, but even for perez that'd be a remarkable achievement for one game a season. :lol:
Well, he is a bit of special person so .......

i do think you could fill a stadium that big with all those names at Barcelona and Real nowadays. Imagine the revenue of one game!

MinaFCB

Kaka said that one of the reasons why he came to Madrid is glamour...i didnt expect that from him...huff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans