Real Madrid (old thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beast

The Observer
Stuttgart agreed terms with Real for Huntelaar 20 Million Euro... down to him to agree personal terms

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
haha, i'm really loving this

Real: "we want that crappy player A"
Team Z: "sounds good, we ask for that crappy an exaggerated and totally unfounded mammoth sum"
Real: "but we cannot pay you that exaggerated and totally unfounded mammoth sum"
Team Z: "get another loan"

2 days later:
Real: "we want that crappy player B"
Team Y: "sounds good, we ask for that crappy an exaggerated and ..........

end of the mercato:
Real: "we want that crapp ... ah forget it, we will keep Robben and Gago. at least we got benzema for a decnt price"

Would be awesome!

Beast

The Observer
haha, i'm really loving this

Real: "we want that crappy player A"
Team Z: "sounds good, we ask for that crappy an exaggerated and totally unfounded mammoth sum"
Real: "but we cannot pay you that exaggerated and totally unfounded mammoth sum"
Team Z: "get another loan"

2 days later:
Real: "we want that crappy player B"
Team Y: "sounds good, we ask for that crappy an exaggerated and ..........

end of the mercato:
Real: "we want that crapp ... ah forget it, we will keep Robben and Gago. at least we got benzema for a decnt price"

Would be awesome!

well I know your joking but it's true ... and honestly it wouldn't be bad AT ALL ... (par gago i want him out )

Beast

The Observer
A scoring DM who play in Udinese

he is very similar to Xabi in almost everything.. scoring, long passing..etc

[YOUTUBE]874myP0q8oc[/YOUTUBE]

a sneak peak

C

cardigan

Who the f*ck is D'Agostino?

a former AS Roma midfielder, now an Udinese player. he is one of the best midfielders in italy, and udinese chairman Giampaolo Pozzo confirmed that real madrid wants to buy him.

here is the profile of him :

name : Gaetano D'agostino
height : 182 cm
international caps : 17 times U-21 cap, 1 time italy cap
former clubs : roma, messina, bari
current club : udinese
number : 21

E

Esteve

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gaetano_D'Agostino but i have no idea about his performance. Udinese reached the quarters in the uefa cup last year and since he is the playmaker ......

A scoring DM who play in Udinese

he is very similar to Xabi in almost everything.. scoring, long passing..etc

[YOUTUBE]874myP0q8oc[/YOUTUBE]

a sneak peak

a former AS Roma midfielder, now an Udinese player. he is one of the best midfielders in italy, and udinese chairman Giampaolo Pozzo confirmed that real madrid wants to buy him.

here is the profile of him :

name : Gaetano D'agostino
height : 182 cm
international caps : 17 times U-21 cap, 1 time italy cap
former clubs : roma, messina, bari
current club : udinese
number : 21

Thanks for the info, lads.

Rumour has it that it could also be http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gigi_D'Agostino since the circus is going full throttle.
you might remember him frmo hits like:
[YOUTUBE]lrtA69G15zk[/YOUTUBE]

:lol:

For shirt sales, I'm guessing.

Lemmi

The Reckoner
Step backwards for Cuntelaar if he goes, gotta be heading to one of the top 3 leagues. Stupid that Man City paid more for Santa Claus than Klass would Cost.

Beast

The Observer
Step backwards for Cuntelaar if he goes, gotta be heading to one of the top 3 leagues. Stupid that Man City paid more for Santa Claus than Klass would Cost.

The problem with the Dutchie is what their manager said (get game time or no WC ) .. at this point their preference in a WC year is to guarantee a starting spot .
he is an excellent player and could be a WC striker in any big club.. but both Valdano & Pellegerini want Negredo to stay and prefer him over Huntelaar

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Feel for him in a way ( Huntelaar) because he has only just arrived at Madrid and now is being forced out.

Beast

The Observer
Feel for him in a way ( Huntelaar) because he has only just arrived at Madrid and now is being forced out.

Not just you .. most of the fans feel the same.. Madrid fans has bombarded the comments section in Marca & AS .. many ask for Raul to leave instead ..

he is an excellent player but his chances will be slim compared to Benzema and Higuain ..

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Heart Breaking. Really is.

35 Million + 7 in value loss for an inferior player who delivers pace and a bit of power.

I hope something rides him and makes him play incredibly well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans